Louis Imagine.

“Time to get the party started!” Niall, the last to arrive, hollers as he opens a can of beer. He chugs half it down, before sauntering over to the dance floor.

The boys have rented a club in the heart of London for a party. There was no reason for the party, they just wanted to have some fun. Louis and I have spent the past week or so planning the party, which was great for me. I have a thing for Lou, who is also my best friend. We got to spend lots of time together.

After two hours of partying, I only had a three shots, yet I’m quite tipsy. I stumble around the club, trying to find Louis. After a few minutes, I give up, and rush over to Harry. He’s at a booth with Zayn, Liam, and a few people I don’t know.

“Where’s Louis?” I ask Harry, sitting down next to him.

“H-he’s on the dance flooorr.” Harry slurs, then laughs loudly.

“Where?”

“Rigghht thereee.” He points his index finger at a girl with a low-cut top.

“That’s not Louis…” The alcohol must be affecting him more than I think.

“I knowww that. He’sss dancing with her.”

Sure enough, Louis’ body is pressed against the girl’s back. She grinds him while her fingers run through his hair. Rage and jealousy fill my entire body. I don’t want some random slut dancing with him.

“(Y/N)? Are you okay? You look really angry.” Zayn half-laughs from the other side of the booth.

I don’t answer him. Instead, I get up and quickly run over to Louis and the girl.

“Lou, I need to talk to you!” I holler over the music.

Louis instantly pushes the girl away from him and follows me to one of the booths. The girl yells and curses at me, but I keep going. A small smile grows on my face: Louis chose me over her.

“What did you need to talk to me about?” He asks as we settle into the comfy booth. I can smell the alcohol on his breath, but it hasn’t affected him one bit.

“Nothing.” I reply coolly. His eyebrows knit together in confusion.

“Nothing?” His beautiful blue eyes lock with mine.

“Yeah, nothing.”

“Okay… Well I’m going to go back over with Cassandra then.”

“No!”

“No?”

“You can’t go back over there with her, Louis!”

“Why?”

“Because…”

“(Y/N), are you jealous?” An amused smirk forms on his face.

“Of her? No.”

“Of the fact that she’s dancing with me?”

“No…”

“(Y/N).”

“Okay, maybe a little.”

“Why?”

“Because I like you, okay!? I have since the first day we met!”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“We’ve always been close and have had an amazing friendship. I didn’t want to ruin that.” I murmur, scratching my arm awkwardly.

“But (Y/N), I like you too.”

My jaw drops a little.

“W-what?”

“I always have.” He says with an alluring grin.

“Well, why didn’t you tell me?” I giggle, the corners of my mouth curling up in delight.

“Because I didn’t know you felt the same way.”

In the blink of an eye, Louis’ lips are on mine. They’re soft, and they roughly kiss mine. Our bodies turn towards each other as he licks my bottom lip, asking for access, which I quickly give him. Our tongues fight for dominance, his winning. Our arms wrap around each other, pulling ourselves closer to one another.

“Why don’t we get out of here and head back to my place?” Louis growls in my ear after pulling his lips away from mine.

“Let’s go.”

He takes my hand, leading me out of the club. He hails us a cab, which takes us back to Louis’ house. As soon as we reach his bedroom, he picks me up, his hands holding my ass. Louis lays me down on the bed, before kissing and gently biting my neck. I moan softly, tangling my fingers in his hair.

Louis sits me up, then removes my top and bra. He roughly kneads my breasts as his lips return to my neck. I bite my lip and sigh loudly. Louis’ lips continue down my body while he removes my skirt and panties, as well as his shirt.

He pushes my legs apart, his thumbs massaging the inside of my thighs. Louis’ tongue pushes into me, before making figure eights inside of me. I moan loudly, clinging to the bed sheets. His tongue pulls out of me, flicks my clit a few times, then re-enters me. My moans turn into quiet screams of pleasure. I clench my eyes shut.

“Fuck Louis! That feels so good!” I groan, opening my eyes again.

“How does this feel?” Louis asks with his tongue still half in me. He takes one of his hands away from my thighs and massages my breast.

After a few more minutes, I cum, my fluids covering Lou’s tongue. He swallows it, before crawling back up to me, placing a passionate kiss on my lips. I flip us over so that I’m on top of him. I pull off his jeans and boxers to reveal his erected length standing proudly away from his body.

“What made you so hard?” I purr, straddling him.

“Your moaning.” He smirks as I run my hand up his cock.

“Do you want me to do something about this?” I giggle, pointing to his boner. He nods.

I position myself above his length, before slowly sliding down onto him. I take him all in, and I groan in slight pain as I adjust to his size. I then go back up so that he’s hardly in me, then take him all in again. I repeat the process, bouncing up and down on him.

“You’re so tight (Y/N)!” Louis shouts, squeezing his eyes closed for a second.

Louis moves his hips a little, helping his dick go harder and faster into me. I dig my nails into his abs as we scream each others names. His warm hands run up and down my curves, increasing my arousal.

“I’m close.” I moan.

“I am too.” Louis grunts.

I ride him for another minute, before I can’t hold it in any longer. Him and I scream and swear as we orgasm together. After we’re both done, I collapse next to him, panting heavily. Once we’ve both caught our breath, Louis pulls me close to him, his arms wrapped around my waist. I fling my arms around his neck, locking my fingers behind his neck.

“(Y/N)?” Louis murmurs.

“Yes Lou?”

“Will you be my girlfriend?” He asks, staring deeply into my eyes.

“Of course.” I whisper, before Louis gives me a long, sweet kiss.

He rests his chin on my head, and we fall asleep just like that, tangled in each other’s bodies.