Six-some.

You were playing some games with the guys at nialls place. You’d already played truth or dare & would you rather, so Harry suggested a game, who do you think. They would ask you a question, and you would say who you think the person would be.

“Who do you think hooked up with 3 girls on tour?” Harry asked.

“That’s a toughie, only 3? I’m gonna say Niall.” you guessed.

“Yeah. No shame. Who do you think has had a 3 some?” Niall asked.

“Another good one, um, well I would guess myself, but I can’t, so zayn. ”

All the boys mouths dropped.

“Wait! What! You did that!” Louis screamed out.

“No way. No you didn’t.” Liam said.

“Well I did. So zayn, your turn.” you said.

“Who do you think is the best in bed?” he asked.

He seriously had to put you on the spot like that.

“Well, let’s see, Harry has big hands, I’ve seen the Liam rumors, Niall gets aggressive quickly, louis has no shame, and you are constantly using your tongue, I have to say it’s a 5 way tie,” You said.

“Don’t you think you should try it out?” Harry said with his cheeky smile.

All the guys looked at Harry and you grabbed his hand and pulled him near you, you whispered in his ear.

“Well Styles, you’re a little horny aren’t you?”

All the other guys watched you with their jaws on the floor. You immediately took off your shirt, and you could almost feel how horny all of the guys were.

“Like what you see huh?” you said as you reached to unclasp your bra.

“Oh, maybe I shouldn’t..”

“No, no, it’s okay, we don’t mind.” Louis said.

“Oh so you wouldn’t mind this either,” you said as you stood up and walked over to Louis and sat on his lap, sitting face to face.

You shoved his head inbetween your breasts and moved his face back and forth, as each of his cheeks got slapped by your boobs. Louis went to lick, when you pulled away.

“A little ancy, aren’t we?” you giggled,

“Niall why don’t you stand up for me,” and he did.

You went up to him and grinded against him. He bit his bottom lip and you moved away, all eyes were on you.

“Now let’s really see who the best is. Shall we?” the boys hopped up and off to the bedroom.

Liam and Zayn attached them selves to your nipples, Zayn on the left, Liam on the right. They licked, sucked, bit and tugged them gently, giving you double the pleasure. While Niall was at your mouth, and Harry and Louis were removing your pants.

You tried to say something, but all you could do was grunt and huff. Niall latched himself to your lips and his tongue spilled into your mouth. He licked the inside of your cheek as Harry plunged one finger into you. You Grabbed a fist full of zayns hair and tugged it as Louis slipped in a finger into you as well. You were close from all of the action, and you wanted to scream but who’s name? Obviously harry and Louis were aware of your walls clenching and pulled their fingers out you looked past Liam and Zayns heads to see Harry and Louis kissing.

Niall broke your kiss and got off the bed to unbuckle his pants. Harry and Louis were stripping each other. The guys were all stripping down by this point. You got down on your knees and prepared for the many dicks that were going to enter your mouth. Zayn thrusted into into your mouth and you fit him all into it.

You saw Louis and Harry, & Niall and Liam all jacking the other off that made you crazy. You deep throated Zayn and he gasped. He said you name and you felt your fluids on your legs. He was too damn hot. A warm liquid was in your mouth and you swallowed. Zayn bent down and kissed you but Niall pushed him over. He entered your mouth and clenched a fistful of your hair. He directed your head and let out tons of “oh yeahs” and “fucks.” Although majority of the time he had his eyes closed, your eyes did lock a few times and you started to suck ever faster.

You let him cum, and then he lied on the bed along with zayn, who were probably deciding who would fuck you first. You readjusted your self on the floor because your knees hurt a little, and then Harry stop touching Louis and walked over to you. You thought he would just put himself in your mouth like the other guys, but he kneeled down and started to whisper in your ear.

“I bet you’re not ready for me y/n and for me to say your name over and over.”

Qith that you grabbed his dick and he stood up. You played with the tip and swirled your tongue around it. Harry said your name and you smirked. You put it in your mouth and gripped what you couldn’t fit in your mouth and just pumped. You nibbled and deep throated Harry and he continually said your name. You felt him twitching so you sucked faster and faster until he came. He went and tackled Niall on the bed and Liam trailed over to you.

“The fuck Liam, you’re ginormous. I wasnt ready.”

“Well I guess this is something new then.” he said.

You put what your could fit in your mouth and as he flicked his head back Harry and Niall walked over to you and latched onto your nipples. Now you were getting something out of this. Liam knew how to take care of a girl. You were slow with Liam and gentle regardless of his length, his was more slim than the other 3. Not by much, though. You swirled your tongue around the tip even though your mouth was exhausted from all it the activity. Louis got impatient and made his way over to you. You coughed which made Liam vibrate he was close and a few more seconds would be his time.

Zayn was wanking himself on the bed and Louis was watching you passionately. Liam held his breath and his fluid filled your mouth. Louis pestered the other guys off of you. He came and whispered in your ear.

“So you’ve just sucked 4 guys off? What a little slut. Then you got pleasure out of two guys that you frustrated pleasuring each other and since you were a naughty girl, I get to punish you.” he said as he grabbed your hands to pull you up.

With full force he pushed you on the bed and thrusted into you. You shrieked, as you were not ready. Louis head was in your hair as he was on top of you.

“Beg for me c’mon baby do it.” he said.

“Fuck Louis fuck fuck fuuuuuuck.” you said as Louis sped up.

You raw nude skin was slapping against each other. Louis was now saying your name.

“Louis I’m right here.”

“Me too, c’mon together” he said and he cummed right inside you.

You were exhausted by now and wasn’t at all ready for the other guys and they could tell.

“Round 2 in 15 minutes a nap first.” Niall said.

And everyone pretty much agreed.

”Oh, y/n, by the record your coming on tour with us.” Harry said.