Harry Imagine.

I was currently in my english class writing down notes. Well supposed to be writing down notes i’m actually just staring at the chiseled greek god sitting at the front of the classroom, Mr. Styles. Or Harry as I call him. You see me and Harry have been secretly dating for the past 5 months or so. Yes I know he’s my teacher it’s wrong. Well technically it’s not illegal I’m 18 and he’s 22. I know young right? Yea he came here fresh out of collage. Every girl in the whole school fancies him even some of the guys but all i know is, He’s mine and no one else’s. I was knocked out of my day dream by a buzz from my jeans pocket, my phone. I picked it up underneath the desk and looked at the text. It was from Harry ‘Lunch, My house? I’ll drive. Y/N, Stop staring at me and write the notes off the bored ;). -Haz xx’ I looked up at him only to see him staring back at me, He gave me a wink and I nodded before going back to ‘doing’ my notes, well pretending to do my notes. Our lunch at school is an hour and 45 minutes long so we can leave the school if we want and just be back for 7th period. Luckily I only have 1 class before lunch. History with mrs. Clevernson, Boring old hag that’s always hitting on my boyfriend. I mean seriously he’s 22 and your what 50? gosh lady. 

_________________________________________________________________

It was now currently lunch time and I walked out of school only to see Harry leaning against his car. When he saw me he immediately went into the car and drove around the school coming back to the front and picking me up so he wouldn’t get noticed. “Hey babe.” I said once I got in the car leaning over the middle giving him a kiss on the cheek. “Hey sugar.” He said grabbing my hand intwining our fingers. “What was your last class?” “History with that old hag of a teacher.” he chuckled. “you don’t like Mrs. Clevernson?” He asked quickly looking at me before going back to looking at the road. “absolutely not.” I said to him. “Why?” He asked laughing. “First of all she dresses like a prostitute and second of all she’s always trying to steel my boyfriend. I mean how old is the lady like 82?” I answered. “She’s 33. And she’s not that bad.” “She’s trying to steel you away from me and she’s not that bad?” I asked a little pissed. “She’s not gonna steal me away from you babe.” “Mhmm.” I said turning my head out the window pulling my hand away from his. “C’mon baby you know I love you.” He said to me. “So you say.” I said still not looking at him. “How about when we get inside and I show you how much I love you.” He said more of a statement than a question pulling my head towards him with his fingers, me noticing that we reached his house. I can’t resist those gorgeous green orbs. I just nodded my head and we got out the car speed walking towards his from door. He opened the door quickly pushing me up against it once we had gotten inside roughly kissing me on my mouth. 

“Im going to prove to you how much i fucking love you Y/N” He reached down taking his hand off the wall pulling my shirt over my head then pulling his off. Attaching his lips to mine again I moved my hand from his neck and grabbed a fistful of his hair pulling lightly causing him to groan and I to smile into the kiss. He pressed his lips harder on to mine making me moan. “Jump.” He mumbled into mine and i obliged. 

I put my hand aroung his neck as he brought his hands down to cup my ass. He moved away from the wall holding my ass supporting me as he made his way up the stairs towards his bedroom. Once we got there he dropped me down onto my feet not braking our kiss roughly pushing me down onto his bed. 

He played with the hem of my leggings making me bring my bum up a little so he could pull them down. He pulled away from the kiss standing up pulling his low riding jeans down and kicking them somewhere in the room, exposing his huge erection through his black calvin cleins. He laid back on the bed grabbing my waist in his hand unhooking my bra before pulling me closer licking my hard nipple.

After licking it he captured it in his mouth making me gasp softly at the feeling. He slowly pulled away making his way down to my knickers. He skipped my throbbing core and made his way to my thigh kissing up the way to my core. He finally reached them giving my pussy a open mouthed kiss over my nickers “Please Harry.” I said bucking my hips. He tore my nickers down before capturing my dripping core into his mouth. 

My back arched as he flicked his warm tongue against my moist clit making my head fly back and my hand grab onto the bed head. 

 ”Harry I need you.” I pleaded “As you wish my love.” He said unlatching his lips from my core hovering over me pecking my lips and then lining his 9 inch cock by my entrance slowly pushing in making me gasp loudly at the pleasure. 

He thrusted hard into me continuously, “HArder!” I begged needing to feel more of his hard member inside of me. He thrusted hard into me a few times before grabbing my leg and putting it over the other side of his head on his shoulder so he could get a better angle. 

I moaned loudly at the contact no looking anywhere else but Harry’s beautiful green orbs as he slammed into me brining his cock all the way out to the tip and then slamming roughly back into me and then repeating. After a few times he brought  my leg down from his shoulder lowering himself to kiss me on my lips as i grabbed a fistful of his hair. He groaned loudly as i pulled on his curls. I lifted my feet giving him more space to work with, we both moan at the newly found angle as he roughly slammed into my tight cunt releasing my lips and finding my neck as i gently tugged on his cute curls. 

After a few more thrusts a was so close. “Im so close baby!” I moaned “Me too, a little longer baby.” He said slamming hard into me. I was screaming by now the pleasure over whelming me. A familiar not found it’s way into the bottom of my gut as I was reaching my high. With 2 last hard thrusts for Harry we both chummed at the same time his juices filling me up as we both moaned each others names, a string of profanities leaving harry’s soft pink lips. He collapsed onto me my legs slowly dropping down to the bed. “Do you believe I love you now?” He said breathing heavily. “Yes.” I said reaching my arm up and pulling his face down to mine giving his a passionate kiss on the lips. “I love you baby. And only you” He said looking in my deep Y/E/C eyes “I know, I love you too Mr. Styles.”