Chapter 1

Welcome to my first story!

Detailed description of abuse you have been warned!

Enjoy! ^-^

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT EDIT

I originally wrote this in 2014 but life happens and I lost motivation. I've re read what I wrote and it's not bad.. But there's room for improvement! I've re edited all the chapters, some completely  re written and I think it's alot better then the original one. My motivation is back and I'm finishing this for real this time!

Thank you for giving this another go.

Now you can enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam's P.O.V

I can't deal with this anymore.

Why must this always happen to me?

Why do I have to keep going through like this?

It hurts.

My whole body aches.

Every day.

Every. Single. Day.

The same shit.

The same beatings, the same name calling, the same feelings of weakness.

It never ends.

What did I do?

What did I do to deserve this?

I'm in pain.

I want it to stop.

I want this to end.

I can't take this anymore.

Please just let it end.

I'm begging.

I don't know how long I can hold out like this.

Please end this.

Please..

Whatever I've done.. forgive me.

******************

"Sam."

"Hey Sam."

"Can you hear me?"

"I'm sorry.."

"I-I'm sorry for putting you through this. Please just open your eyes."

With some difficulty I managed to open my eyes.

"Oh thank god! Do you need anything? I'm so so sorry I-"

I weakly raise my hand to silence my little brother. Slowly getting myself into a sitting position I hug him to reassure him I'm okay, he didn't have to say sorry. This was my choice after all. Soon after, I feel tears on my shoulder.

"You're always getting beat up for me, it has to stop. Sooner or later you're going to end up dead and I don't know if I can handle losing you. Please think more about what you're doing."

I release my brother and sign my response.

'Someone has to protect you'

"Not if I have to lose the only family I have."

'And that's why I do this. Benji, I want you to have as normal childhood as possible and if that means getting hurt then I'd gladly do this for the rest of my life. I need you to be safe no matter what.'