Chapter 4

Sam's P.O.V

Fuck.

Fuck.

FUCK.

I just agreed to go to Athena's fucking house.

Athena fucking Darcy's house.

What's wrong with me? Why did I do that?

Honestly I think my brain must of slipped out my ear while we was talking because no one like me would agree to go to Athena's house!

Have I lost my mind? Have I got a death warrant? Is this real? Am I supposed to work today?

Fuck!

It doesn't bloody help that the girl's father runs a multi billion dollar company so what are they going to say when they see their daughter come home with a guy that gets all his shit from primark and the fucking British heart foundation?

I won't make a good first impression at all I can tell you that now.

Shit.

I can already smell the judgement, fuck what have I done?

Okay Sam fucking breath! Be a man alright! You're just going to a fucking classmates house to finish some dumb fucking project then you can leave. It's not a big deal. So what if you're joggers has a hole in it? Or your converses are not even fucking converses or that your hair looks like you just got in a catfight with an 8 year old and lost. It's the inside that counts right?

Oh I am so fucked.

And I'm not just saying that because I'm going to Athena's house, I'm also saying it because the three musketwats are walking towards me like I'm prey.

Ohh for fuck sa-

"Where's your sidekick? Finally got sick and tired of looking after weak little boys?"

I roll my eyes in annoyance then tried to walk pass, only to get slammed against the lockers by my neck. My head hits the lockers pretty hard, so I see stars for a second before my vision focuses to see Donavan's in my face.

But he is right about something.. where is Lottie?

"Oii you prick! We're talking to you." This time it was Matt.

I just shrug and try to pull free only for Donavan to tighten his grip around my neck and get in my face. I gasp as I feel my oxygen supply thinning but I refuse to show any emotion.

"I'm getting real fucking tired of your attitude, it's starting to piss me off. You need to know your fucking place before I show you myself."

Okay I have 3 options here.

A) Just agree and apologise.

B) Just let him talk shit and ignore the cunt.

Or C) Provoke them because you're too much of a bloody moron to realise it's 3 on 1 and you'll get your arse kicked.

So of course I picked option C.

I gathered a good amount of saliva in my mouth and spat in his face.

Donavan's face immediately twisted into an ugly snarl and without wasting time, he wheeled his arm back and punched me square in the face. Then again, and again and again, unfortunately for him I was still standing so he ushered his two goons to restrict my arms behind my back and they did. I tried struggling against them but Jake ended up twisting my arm even more making me wine and 6.

This is typical, what's even more typical is that everyone walks past like I'm not worth their time.

"There's nowhere for you to run now." Donavan hissed, "maybe after this you'll think twice before spitting in my face."