Chapter 7

Picture of Tyler! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athena's P.O.V

"Athena i've got a surprise for you!" Mum squeals.

I get out of bed with a deep scowl on my face, I hardly got any sleep last night because all I could think about  was yesterday with Sam. It just kept playing in my mind over and over again and I couldn't get it out, no matter how much I tried. When's Sam's face got so close to mine it sent my heart into overdrive, his face was so close that our noses nearly touched. I looked into his clear, blue eyes searching for a way in but it was completely guarded, I couldn't read anything or see any emotions in them which only intrigued me more. I leaned in a little as if my body had a mind of it's own and fixed my eyes on him, at this point I wasn't sure what I was doing. Before I know it I'm scanning his perfectly shaped, pink lips and I just wanted to smash mine against his. I lean in closer as if there's something pulling me in but the knock on my door brought me back to my senses.  I don't know what I was thinking but i'm glad I stopped myself from doing something i'd regret. I have a boyfriend, I can't go around kissing other guys, especially guys I just spoke to fucking yesterday! But there was something about Sam.. Something familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"What is it?" I asked, rubbing my itchy eyes.

A handsome, tall, middle aged man with brown hair and brown eyes walks in my room with a bright smile. I gasp then run up to him for a hug.

"Daddy!" I scream, I jump on him and wrap my arms around his neck. I can't remember the last time he was here in the mornings.

"Hey beaut." He chuckles. I unwrap my arms from him and he carefully sets me down.

"I'll go and make breakfast!" Mum wails and runs out my room in excitement. It's been so long since i've had breakfast with my dad, he's always out the door for work at six thirty in the morning.

"Dad I need you to help me on what to wear, today's a special day." I said walking to my wardrobe.

"What's happening today?" He asks.

"It's mine and Tyler's one year anniversary."

"Oh really?" Dad says, I know he doesn't like Tyler but at least he's trying to seem happy which i'm grateful for. "What have you two got planned?"

"I planned for us to go to the Ritz hotel in London!"

"You planned it alone?" He says in slight disappointment.

"Yeah what's wrong with that?"

"Just seems like it's always you that's planning things and making the effort."

"Dad he -" He cuts me off.

"All i'm saying is he better be grateful that he has someone like you." He smile then searches something for me to wear in my wardrobe. "We should find something he'll love then."

I smile back at him and continue my search for a nice outfit.

***

We decided on a red strapless top, high waisted blue jeans with a leather jacket and red heels. Then I had one of the best mornings ever with my parents. It was nice seeing my mum and dad together, you can tell they love each other as much as they did when they first got together. Mum told me they were high school sweethearts and went to the same college together. Shortly after mum fell pregnant with Nicholi and had to drop out of college. Dad went to university and worked full time trying to provide for his family. It sounded like it was hard for him but it all paid off because my dad's running the most successful investment companies in England.