Jonathan Dos Santos

Lately Jonathan and I have been fighting a lot and I decided it's best to move out of the house because he barely made time for me plus the fighting he's busy playing in Villarreal and doing training. Maybe when he comes home we can talk about it.

At around 8 pm i started to wait for him around 8:22 someone open the door of course it was Jonathan "Umm can I help you?" He ask pretty rudely "sit down" "Fine" " Look Jonathan I think it's best if I moved out of the house because we are not really getting along and it's not really gonna work out" His face became worried out of a sudden "please don't go" "Why you barely have time for me and we fight all the time?!!" " because I love you" I scoffed I started to go to the door And out of a sudden he pulled me in a passionate kiss I really wanted to push him away but I loved his lips on my after a 2 minute make out session he picked me up and carried me too the bed he attacked me with neck and collarbone kisses I moaned I started to take of his shirt and he tried to unzip my shorts I started to kiss his chest,I missed having this, he took of my bra and panties. He started to suck on my shoulder blades which made me moan he kissed down all the way to my stomach till he stopped at my sensitive area(Lol) he started to kiss my thighs I let out a groan he started to suck my clit which made me crazy "Jonathan now please" "eager aren't we" he playfully smirked I took of his shorts and took down his boxers I started to smile at the thought of us having children he started to go through his wallet looking for condoms "Wait! No condoms please" "ok" he smiled and position himself and started to push his whole thingie in I just groaned because it pretty hurt he just thrusted slowly and then suddenly goes to a faster speed "Faster please!!" He went into a rapid speed till I feel in my stomach we released "You want kids I see" he smirked "yeah" I smiled "I'm sorry" "it's fine just don't fight with me anymore" "I promise"