Manuel Neur

I was watching the game bayern vs barca they lost I felt bad for bayern. They have been training really hard. I waited until Manuel came home. He still haven't come in 1 hour so I decided to watch my favorite show. Then I heard the door opened to see a heart eyed Manuel there I felt so bad that I walked up to him and gave him a tight hug he started saying "they are mad at me" "I ruined the game " "no Manuel you didn't you did your best" I smiled to him and he started to smirk for some odd reason "you know what would make me feel better?" He said with a big smirk "what?" I asked knowing what he would say "if you gave me the best sex ever" "alright" i started to kiss him than dragged him to our room not breaking our kiss I took off his shirt started to suck on his jawline ,neck,behind the ear, and collarbones "mmm" he moaned I started to kiss him all the way to his erection he was so hard I started to smirk I took off his pants along with the boxers then I started to Palm him "ugghhh" then I took it in my mouth and started to gag on it he moaned my name "ride me " he whispered I did what he asked and position my self and rode him "agh shit" then after we came out "thank you that made me feel better" he said with a smile "I'm glad I can help" I said with a smirk but I turns out we had 2 kids which was 2 twin boys.