Gareth Bale

For @mals014

Me and Gareth were best friends since childhood and to see my best friend as a famous soccer player is huge. But Gareth wanted me to go to this party where all the Real Madrid players are there and I'm pretty nervous. I got ready putting on my black dress. Did my hair and makeup. Put my heels and waited for Gareth to pick me up. I heard a knock on the door and saw a hot Gareth in a suit. Wait I forgot to mention I have a crush on Gareth and I have for a long time. "Ready to go" He said with a smile, I smiled back "yeah" we went to his car and had a really good conversation in the car. When we got to I believe is Marcelo's house I saw a bunch of cars. We headed to the door and Gareth Knocked. I saw Marcelo open. We greeted and shook hands.

2 hours later
I've been having this very good convo with Cristiano. He is very nice and we've been talking for a hour. But in the corner of my eye I saw Gareth and he looks angry. Why would he be angry? We continued to talk till I felt a hard tug on my hand " cmon mals lets go home" ( sorry if that's not your name) "but why?" "Just cmon" we went in the car and he didn't spook a word he was angry. When we got to my house we had a huge argument. " why do you have to flirt with him?!!!!" "Why do you care?" "Because I do" "tell my why?" He just kept quiet I started to walk away and he turned me around and he kissed me. And he started to push me against the wall. I kissed back and we made out. Then he carried me to the couch. I started to kiss his jawline and neck and started to take his suit off. I took it off and saw his beautiful abs I started too take of his shorts and started to Palm him through his boxers. " ohh shit" he whispered in my ear biting my ear."mm" I took of his boxer and licked the tip and then I put the whole thing in my mouth and gag on it. He started to take of my dress and bra. He left kisses in my stomach and collarbone.He took off my panties. He started to lick my clit. "Fuck Gareth right there!!!" He moaned in response he put his tip in. "Mmm" and I looked into his pretty blue eyes then he put his whole cock inside "ahh fuck" He pinched and cupped my breasts with all the hard thrusts, but very passionate. After I cum he apologized " what for?" "For getting jealous with you and Cristiano" "Gareth I just met him I loved you since we were in middle school" " I love you too"