David Luiz

I was watching tv at home so bored but suddenly I got a idea so I grabbed my phone and got dressed and went to David's job when I got there I saw him so handsome in his suit and when he smiled and the owner my heart melted but then I realize he was staring at me wide eyed I smirked and then he came over me "what are you doing here" He asked really shocked "just come to the bathroom" I smirked "why?" "You'll find out" I smirked and went to the bathroom he sighed and went to his owner.After 3 minutes of waiting he came in I slammed him against the wall kissing his neck "y/n" he moaned out it really turned me on then he flipped me over so that he was kissing my jawline to my neck which made my moaned "you know what that's it" He then slammed me against the sink where he took of my shorts and panties and his pants and boxers I was surprised to see how huge he was but I smirked at it this wasn't going to hurt cuz you guys did it all the time he slammed in you which caused you to moan out in pleasure "David" he started going in a rage speed which fill the bathroom was moans when we came out we got dressed and went out the door he smirked at me limping I waved at him and he waved back.