Marc Bartra

Me and Marc were planning to go to Leo and Antonella house for a dinner after they won champions so I putted a dress that was white and some white heels and some makeup Marc was just wearing a shirt and jeans along with some Adidas shoes when we went to the party I was greeted by Thiago "awww hi Thiago" "hi" he was so cute when we started eating Antonella asked me a question "do you ever planned your have babies" "I don't know Marc would like it but I would like to have a kid" I said with a smirk After the party Marc was driving back home he put a hand on my thigh and started to go down to my panties rubbing my weak spot in circles I started to moan when we got home he close the doe and carried me bridal style upstairs he started to undress me and he undressed him self and carried me to the bathroom "we are taking a shower together" he smirked we went in turned the shower on and started to make out he started to move down to my jaw to my neck to my collarbone which was also a spot that I liked to be kissed I started to moan with pleasure and he started to suck my boobs (I feel weird saying that) then he moved down to my stomach giving love bites then to my weak spot he started to add a finger "mmmarccc" I moaned then he started to pump then he position himself "we are getting that baby" I smiled I've always wanted a baby he stuck it in which made me whimpered a little and for a couple minutes i feel pleasure "faster" he started to go in a fast speed leaving the room with moans and when we came out " in getting you a pregnancy test tomorrow" "ok" the next morning you were awaked by a door opening "I got it come to the bathroom" you went with him you took it and it was positive "Marc!!! We are having a baby!!!"