Cristiano Ronaldo

I was deeply in love with my friend as in best friend Cristiano Ronaldo but the only thing wrong is that he has a girlfriend Irina Shayk she was perfect and knew why he would date her all I was is plain Dark brown hair,Hazel eyes,and short but she was tall and beautiful I was always heartbroken that he dated her because we never got along anyways I asked if we can go hang out he said alright but I thought we were hanging by ourselves but I really thought wrong he had to bring his snobby yet perfect girlfriend "hey Y/n I thought I would brink Irina is that ok?" "Y-yeah" I couldn't believe it we were gonna hang out but we come to this "wait I need to go use the restroom I'll be right back" he said leaving me and Irina alone "You fat ugly girl stay away from him he doesn't need to catch your germs!" "Talking about germs have you seen the way you put your Tongue down his throat" I hissed then she slapped me really hard I winced in pain then to see a angry Cristiano look at her with hate "how dare you slap my friend like that!!!" "Cristiano I can explain" "were over" them she started crying and ran away I started to get happy but then sad for her but she deserved it "Here let me look at that,ok it's sort of red" he then started to kiss it "Cristiano what are you doing?" "Look y/n I loved you a lot through my life even more than Irina I only dated her so that someone could distract me from you because you're always on my mind" I stared at him in shock then kissed me passionately "jump"he whispered I jumped then he backed me up the wall we started to makeout then he moved to my jawline leaving little kisses all over it then moved down to my neck to give me love bites he started to suck my chest and started to take my shirt and bra off then he kissed down to my stomach and to my inner thighs and finally took of my sweatpants and panties I started to undress him and took off his boxers I gasped at his size and he smirked "A-Are you sure you're ready" he asked shakily "yeah" I have him a smile he started to put his tip in which made me whimper in pain he stopped "keep going just give me a second" he nodded and put he pushed in farther which made me groan after a few slow thrust I started to feel pressure "Cris faster please" I beg he started to go to a unbelievable speed leaving the rooms full of moans "I-I'm going to cum" I whispered "me to" he said we both came and got dressed "I love you" and he kissed my forehead "I love you too"