Wrong

After meeting everyone and weeks of building their trust I finally was accepted fully by everyone. Well everyone except the man in sunglasses. He was always out and when he was there he aggressively avoided me. I didn't let it get to me. I mostly helped Geenie with her son Travis and I would help Rose cook. Travis loved Poncho and I didn't blame him. He was two when hell broke loose and a dog was just what a boy needed.
It was around the begining of winter and John and I were very close. I heard stories about my father and I loved every single one.
When ever Paul was around my father wasn't aloud to even be breathed about.

I was washing clothes with rose when Travis ran inside, "Guys come quick." He had a huge smile on his face.
"What is it?" I smiled and went to him.
"It's snowing!" Travis pointed at the sky and big puffs of white floated down from the skies.
I happily ran out into the huge open feild and held my arms out and i spun.
For the first time in years I could enjoy the snow. I stopped spinning but I kept smiling and laughing.
I looked back at the women who were watching me with joy but as I looked back at them my eyes crossed the man in sunglasses who I swore was smiling at me but I didn't look at him. I let it go. I laughed and walked back to the women, "Sorry. I'm just not used to being able to enjoy the snow. I just love it."
Gennie smiled and nodded, "It's fine Zoe. Enjoy it. No one is stopping you." I smiled and quickly ran around and played in the snow with Rose and Travis all day. John watched but there was something unnerving about his smile. Like he wasn't watching out of joy but out of something deep. But I didn't know what to say it was.
Going inside and changing into dry clothes and eating happily with everyone was fun. But tonight instead of the man in sunglasses glaring at me he was carefully watching John. We all shared stories of when we were young and would play in the snow. I of course talked about Leo and I.
Gennie shared about Travis's first winter and John talked about some when he was a boy. Eventually after cleaning and saying my goodnights I headed up to my room.
The house was big. It had six bedrooms and two bathrooms. Of course the water didn't work anymore but it was nice to have them.
I went into my room with poncho and thought about earlier, the way John looked at me.
Now that I was thinking about it John did that every now and then. The only way I could truly explain it was how Paul would look at my mom when he was really drunk, hungry for something. The very thought sent shivers down my back.
I shook my head and tried thinking about anything else but before my brain could think of much else someone knocked quietly.
I walked to my door and opened it slightly, it was John, "Hey. I just wanted to say goodnight." I smile for a second and nod, "Goodnight John."
After a second I realized he was standing a little closer then I would like. Before John said or did anything the man with sunglasses cleared his throat, "Levi needs to see you." Whenever that man spoke my chest would get tight and my palms would get sweaty. It felt so strange. I wanted so desperatly to talk to him. To know him. For some reason I wanted to touch him. I wanted to at least know his stupid name but no one but Levi knew it. No one ever really needed him except Levi and he was there so there was no reason to say his name.
Thankfully John stepped back and headed downstairs. I looked at the guy for a moment and it looked like he was about to say something but he walked away.
I wanted to stop him but I just went inside and layed down and cuddled Poncho. What was happening to me? Why did I feel this way about this man?