Drowning and The Winter Solider

She flounced up to the man, who checked her out and apparently liked what he saw.

"And what's your name babe?" She giggled.

"Anything you want it to be."

They spent the rest of the afternoon together, finally ending up in a small pool in the center of the park, Rumlow just out of sight. Aster was a "giggling" mess and the man was clearly checking out her slipping bikini top.

"So you want to come back to my place? The park's about to close." Aster smiled at his request, a signal for Rumlow to knock him out. As soon as he was in sight, the man forced Aster under the water with a flick of his wrist. She struggled for the surface but sunk like a rock, watching her vision fade. Right at the point of death, far past unconsciousness, she broke the surface and was carried onto a towel. Rumlow administered CPR calmly.

"Come on Parks." He got the emergency personnel at the park to back off as she sat up, coughing up water. Relief almost graced Rumlow's face, but it vanished as he pulled her up roughly.

Soon she was shivering on the curb, a towel pulled tight across her shoulders. Rumlow rolled up on (to Aster's surprise,) a motorcycle.

"There is no way I'm riding on that metal death trap." Aster refused. Rumlow swung off the bike and crosses his arms.

"We have to finish the mission. Get on." She shook her head fast and with a growl, he sweeped her into his arms. Aster freaked out.

"Wait...Rumlow...stop!" He set her on the bike with little care, climbed on himself, and started it before she could do anything. She hurriedly wrapped his arms around his waist and pressed her head to his back as they rode off, clinging for dear life.

When they got to the building, the winter solider was standing in the entrance to the building, a gun in his hand.

"Stay here." Rumlow walked toward the building, starting a near silent conversation with the solider.

Fifteen minutes later Rumlow walked out of the building with a grim look on his face. "Go with him. He's taking you to the red room." Fear flitted across her face.

"But-"

"Follow orders agent." Aster tried to, but before she knew it, she hit the ground.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Red room. Red room. Red room red room red room. What was in the red room? Probably lots of red. Why did she have to go to the red room? Right. To train. The thought of it made her want her mum. Where was her mum? Oh. Dead. And her dad? Dead too. And Rumlow? He wanted her gone. What a funny name. Rumlow. Rumlow Rumlow Rumlow Rumlow Rumlo-

"Parks! Wake up!" The actual Rumlow barked, as Aster realized her mouth was in the middle of saying another "Rumlow" aloud. She looked around at the H.Y.D.R.A. room and then at the impossible to read Rumlow.

"I passed out, didn't I sir?" He nodded curtly.

"The solider is waiting for you in the training rooms." Aster swallowed, got up, walked out of the room and was never the same again.

Sorry I'm late guys! I accidentally dropped my phone and had to get a replacement. Thank you to the few people who actually read this story. I promise to keep to my update schedule from now on.

Thanks,

Belatrixlestrange73