Emotion

Finally, Aster slammed Rumlow to the wall by his neck, eliciting a low groan from him as he shut his eyes in pain.

All of the sudden, Aster came back. She realized what she had done and dropped Rumlow to the ground, looking at her trembling hands in disgust. Her face was fixed in all expressions of horror when she knelt down beside him.

"Rumlow, I'm so sorry!" She spoke frantically, eyes running over his body, trying to find where to help. He swallowed and opened his own eyes, staring at the girls beautiful tear-filled green ones hovering over him. "I don't know what came over me; I know I never would have-" she broke off in body racking sobs, tremoring her small frame beyond belief.

In an all but foreign gesture, Rumlow sat up slowly, ignoring the blazing pain in his head, and wrapped his muscular arms around her, pulling her tightly into his chest.

She tensed at first, and Rumlow realized that this was probably the first time she had let anyone touch her in a long time. She'd had nothing but abuse since she had gotten to the H.Y.D.R.A. base, something, Rumlow had to admit, he had been a huge part of.

He feel guilty now, that he had looked back at all the pain he had caused her. If he added everything up, he was just as bad as the winter sol- no. He wasn't as bad as him. He had given her mercy, right?

He retracted his arms from around her slowly, trying not to catch the gorgeously confused expression on her face. He stood up quickly, ignoring the extreme dizziness that gripped his body.

"Get up Parks. I'm fine." She shook her head, self control now working on her features. She stood up stark straight, soldier-like. Pain struck Rumlow's heart, but he couldn't tell if it was from the spar or emotion, a feeling he hadn't felt in a long long time.

She stared at him for a little while before a shock went the from the tips of her fingers to her toes. She fell to the floor hard with a sharp cry before Rumlow could catch her, twitching violently and curling into a ball. Rumlow tried to touch her but jerked back when when a bolt of electricity went through his hand.

He paced around angrily, trying to find something to do until the seizure stopped. He then rushed to pick her up, ignoring the crackle that ran through his arms as he held her close. She was out, unconscious from the amount of pain.

He was mad now. They had gone too far this time. He was going to make them pay.

He stormed through the hallways, carrying a limp Aster in his arms. He glared down anyone who walked across him.

He burst into the the lab he knew Zola was in. He didn't even pay attention to the man sitting in the corner, strapped to a chair. The only thing he noticed was his metal arm.