One

"Jax! Come on! Hey co- oh hey! Justin! Yeah I will go on a date with you!" I teased my brother so he would fall for my trap.

"Justin!" Jax yelled. Uh oh. Here he comes.
As he opened the door he activated the trip wire which pulled the string that signaled the peanut butter launcher to launch.
He stopped dead in his tracks, eyes widening as the peanut butter found its way on his shirt and face. I, of course burst out laughing.

"I'm so going to get you Abagail!" My brother screamed as her ran after me. I laughed as I ran out of the house into the pack yard.

I saw the stream that separates borders and kept running. Don't get me wrong,I'm not passing the border or anything. But I would if I wanted to.

Our border separates us from Alpha Zadekiel's border. I still don't get how people shiver in fright of Alpha Zadekiel. I'm not scared. He's just some player alpha finding ways to scare the world.

My brother let out a growl as I ran. I let out a laugh.

As I ran I tripped on a tree root which sent me flying in the air. I fell in the stream getting soaked. I let out a growl this time, my blue and pink hair getting soaked. But then a delicious scent hit me. I wanted to snarl at it. Because I knew it. It was my mate.

I looked and met eyes with, well guess who. Yep! You guessed it. Alpha Zadekiel...

"Mate." He growled.

"Aw, shit. I have to run more now!" I cussed. I scrambled to get to my feet and bolted back to the pack house while my wolf was growling, snarling, and snapping at me to turn around and run after Alpha Zadekiel, who was running after me with the bottom of his jeans soaked from the stream.

Jax was about two feet behind me, cussing at me that I'm so dead when Zadekiel gets his hands on me.

I finally made it and zoomed into the kitchen where my mother was cooking.

"Momma! Momma! People are chasing me!" I whined as I hid behind her where Jax led Zadekiel into the kitchen to find me.

"See Momma!" I cried.

My Mom froze in her place when she saw Zadekiel.

"God dammit Abagail. What did you do now?" My mother said.

"Well..." I trailed off.

"Ohhh. Jax go get the peanut butter cleaned off and Abagail, you will go pick up the trap after we get this sorted out. Your father fell over it over a dozen times." My mom said. I held in a obnoxious laugh.

"Yes Mother." I giggled.

"Now what did you do to get Alpha Zadekiel to come here?" My mom said as my father and alpha Derrek walked in.

"Whats going on?" My father and alpha Derrek chorused in sync. They looked at each other in a funny way then brushed it off. My father looked at Zadekiel and his eyes widened.

"Abagail! What did you do now?" My father asked.

"Shes-" I didn't let Zadekiel finish that sentence when I interrupted him saying "- Not his mate." I smiled. Zadekiel frowned. I walked out from behind my mom so everyone could see me more clear, in all of my weird glory.

My mom sent me a glare. Zadekiel chuckled. " Let me say that again. She's-" "-Not your mate." I interrupted once more, smirking.

I mom slapped her hand on my mouth so I wouldn't speak, and kept her hand on my mouth. She smiled sweetly. "Please repeat that." She said smirking as I glared at her.

Zadekiel cleared his throat uncomfortably as I turned my glare to him and he smirked at me.

"Abagail is my mate."