Five

I walk to a crimson jeep with the keys on the dash.

"Abagail! Come back here this instant!" Zadekiel yells.

"Nope."

He gets to the jeep and climbs into the passenger side.

"Then I'm coming with." He pouts.

"Okay." I shrug.

"Then you have to get a tattoo with me." I simply say and he goes rigid. I burst out laughing.

"You've never had a tattoo?" I burst out, laughing while I talk.

He shakes his head, looking at his lap.
I keep laughing for a good minute before I start the engine.

The engine roars to life as I pick out the radio station.

I end up playing PureRock108.

Zadekiel scrunched his nose when 'Master Of Puppets" by Metallica starts to play.

I roll my eyes as I back out of the driveway and zoom down the street.

-

We arrive at the Little Devil tattoo and piercing shop.

I jump out of the jeep and walk in as Zadekiel still thinks it's sketchy that I am getting two piercings and one and a half tattoos.

He gets the other half of the half tattoo.

"I'm back!" I yell as I walk in.

"Abagail! How've you been?" The lady that did all my piercings and tattoos named Isa, bellows.

She pulls me in for a hug and I hug her back but, Zadekiel snarls and pulls me back.

I send a apologetic look her way and she shrugs, walking away.

"Can I get a web and smiley piercing?" I ask and she nods. "You got it." She says as she readies her stuff.

I walk over to the cash register and Zadekiel follows me like a little lost puppy.

I quickly pay for the piercings and tattoos I'm going to get and Zadekiel fighting me on who should pay and I quickly won.

I walk to the chair in the middle of the room and sit down.

I look around and my eyes land on a childhood predator. I go rigid and stare at him, my eyes widen in fear.

He's the same man that attacked our pack along with about a thousand more wolves with him. But he's the one who scarred my skin.

"I-Isa could y-you hurry up-p." I stutter out of fear.

She nods getting the needles ready.

I look at Zadekiel and he's looking at me with a questionable facial expression. I shake my head and look away.

I keep my eyes on the man, eating his every move.
Zadekiel's grip on my hand gets tighter and I shoot him a glare.

"Okay! Everything is ready!" Isa squeals.

She rolls a tray to my side and grabs a needle.

"Open your mouth and have your tongue touch the roof of your mouth." I quickly ready my mouth for the new piercing.

She places the clip on my tongue and places the needle on the spot that will be pierced.

"Ready?"

I slightly nod as I grip Zadekiel's hand tighter.

She plunged the needle into my tongue and I squeezed Zadekiel's hand harder and he groaned in pain as I gripped his hand.

Isa quickly cleaned up the blood and put the captive ring in.

"And we're almost done. Just bare your teeth." She told me and I gladly did.

"Now for the smiley." She mumbled as she placed the clip on my gums.

"Ready?" She asks and I grunt in response.

She pushes the needle through and I yelp without moving my mouth.

She puts an horse shoe ring in and cleans up the excess blood.

"And... Done!" She smiles, handing me a mirror.

I smile and push my tongue to the roof of my mouth.

"Awesome! Thanks!" I smile.

"Ready for the tattoos?" She asks and I look at Zadekiel and slowly nod. He looks scared half to death and I smile so he sees my new piercing.

"C'mon! Let's go!"

-

Another chapter! Now I have to work on Falling and Flying! Check it out!

VOTE comment follow and spread the word.

Luv u all!