Four

The wolves surround me, my tiny form in a fatal position on the ground.

"Please! Go away! We didn't do anything!" I cry, my younger voice cracks.

One of the wolves snarls then pounces on me. I scream as tears race down my cheeks and the wolf tears at my stomach and back.

"Abagail! Abagail! Wake up!" A gruff voice in the distance yells and I jolt awake screaming.

I sit up screaming as someone's hands grasping my shoulders.

I open my eyes, finally stopped screaming to see Zadekiel looking worried and scared.

I blink. I blink once more.

"What happened?" I yawn, pretending to not know what happened.

Zadekiel's eyes widen.
"You don't remember?" He whispers.
I shake my head, forcing down the smile that threatens to show.

He looks into my eyes for a bit.
I look into his daringly as I observe his light brown, handsome eyes.

"Your lying." He growls.

"No I'm not." I squeak.

"Yes you are." He growls again.

"Fine." I mumble.

"Why were you screaming?" He asks.

"Nightmare."

"Nightmare about what?"

"None of ya beeswax." I yell as I get up.

He grabs my waist quickly and sits me on his lap.

"You sure?" He whispers, lips grazing my ear.

I growl and look at him.

"I will tell you when it's necessary." I growl once more as I try to squirm out of his hold, not using my full strength.

"C'mon! I smell stinky! I need to take a shower!" I whine as I squirm.

"Fine." He sighs. He lets go and I run to the bathroom, locking the door.

I gasp when I see the shower. It's one I've always wanted. It has I'm guessing a fake rock in it that has a hidden drawer.

I run to the shower and jump in. It's huge!
I walk out and strip off my dirty clothes.

I walk in the shower and turn the water on. Almost instantly the water turns warm.

I sit on top of the faux rock and close my eyes, leaning against the shower wall.

I found my mate who happens to be one of the most powerful alphas in the country.
And he has to put up with me. That's not going to end well.

I groan as I purposely hit my head on the wall.

I reach to the side of the fake rock and pull out the soap drawer. I pull out some of Zadekiel's soap and squirt it into my hands.

I rub it in my hands and massage it into my hair.

-

When I get out of the shower I look for a towel... Which are not in here.

I snarl at how stupid I was.

I walk out of the shower and get to the door.

I crack it open so he can only see my head.