Six

I walked out of the shop and stretched my arms out wide.

"How's your finger? Big baby." I spoke the last sentence under my breath.

If you want to know how's Zadekiel's tiny half tattoo went, it was hilarious.

I've never seen a grown man look so pained. Just hilarious.

"Fine." He mumbled as he climbed into the passenger side of the jeep.

He flinched as he put pressure on the new tattoo.

"Your such a softie, and for your rep I thought you'd be stone cold and reject your mate." I laugh, realizing he hasn't rejected me.

I looked at him and his eyes about popped out of his scull.

"Why would you think that? I would never reject you!" He growls grabbing me from the drivers side of the jeep and pulling me on his lap. I give him a warning growl as his hand slide south down my back.

"Ay! Keep your hands north of the equator!" I growl slapping his hand away.

He lets out a low chuckle as he pecks my cheek. I swiftly wipe the spot he kissed and glare at him, but the expression he wore wiped my glare away.

His expression was sorrow. "Why would I reject you? Your the best thing that has ever happened to me." He murmurs burying his face in the crook of my neck. That sentence was all I had of keeping my walls up.

"Mark me, mark me now." I demand turning around so I straddle waist.

He looks up at my face, his eyes filled with lust.

"Your sure?"

I nod biting my lip. His eyes grow darker as he buries his head in the crook of my neck once again kissing and nibbling at my neck.

I moan as he nips at my neck, his fangs sliding across my bare skin. "Now." I growl out and he sinks his teeth into the crook of my neck.

I whimper as the pain wracks my body and I arch my chest into him, grabbing the back of his head as the pain turns to pleasure.

He pulls back, licking away the blood. He looks into my eyes, his brown orbs now pure black.

I pull him in and press my lips against his. Shock strikes him first when I move my lips against his.  He quickly responds, moving his lips against mine. He slides his tongue across my bottom lip and I deny his access. He lets out a low muffled growl as he tries to gain access again.

He continues to try, letting low growls ripple through the air and I finally grant his access and his tongue slides around my mouth as mine does his.

Zadekiels hands slide down my back, clutching my butt.

I move my right leg and it hits the dash of the jeep. I quickly hits me as I realize we're still in the jeep.

"Zadekiel." I mumble pushing his mouth away from my neck.

"Hm?" he asks, spreading kisses all over my cheeks.

"We're still in the jeep." I tell him, pushing away once more.

"Oh." he mumbles, his face turning red.

"Are you blushing?" I ask, giggling.

"N-no."  He says as a sleepy haze over comes my body.

"Hey, can you drive? I'm tired." I yawn as he slides me off of him as he climbs out of the jeep to the other side.

"Yeah, just buckle up." he tells me, kissing my cheek.

He shuts the door and walks to the other side of the jeep as I lazily buckle my seat belt.

I close my eyes as the engine roars to life then dies down to a soft purr as Zadekiel drives back to the pack.

Sleep eventually consumes me.

-

Short, I know. Next chapter will hopefully be longer. Let me give you reasons why I don't update like I usually do:.

School sucks buttholes.🏫
Homework every night already.📖
I'm in first Lego League. 😃
I'm in Anime club. 💁🏼
I'm in hip hop dance which is like every night. 👯
And those are all after school.

And... This is an awesome reason! I have other books to work on and I'm writing another one that I have not published! So... If this is the only book you have read of mine check out the others please!

VOTE comment follow and spread the word.

Luv u all!