Eight

Third Persons View.
<~>

A couple hours later Abagail was awake, laying in a hospital room and Zadekiel was fretting over her condition.

"Are you okay? Do you feel faint? A glass of water? Oh goddess you look dehydrated! Someone get a glass of water!"

"Zadekiel. Shut the F up! I'm fine." Abagail sighed, almost that exact time a knock sounded on the door. Zadekiel growled, not appreciating being interrupted.

"What?" Zadekiel snapped, anger ringing in his tone.

"There's a man demanding to see Abagail, and claiming to be her lover." He said, clearly frightened.

A growl shook the room and Zadekiel clenched and unclenched his fists, begging for all the power of the gods not to start howling in despair. All Abagail did was face palm herself and wait for her Bestfriend to make a scene.

Abagail faintly mumbled, "You fucking idiot."

"Bring Abagail's lover in then." Zadekiel spat, venom lacing his tone.

Soon enough Justin came prancing in, literally. He was literally skipping into the room, a devilish smile gracing his face.

"Hello lover." Justin cooed, he completely ignored Zadekiel as he picked up a cackling Abagail and assaulted her ear lobe with his teeth.

Zadekiel was quick to act, ripping Abagail from his arms and gently placing her on the bed with one hand and holding Justin's throat with a death grip in the other.

Justin's bright white teeth were shown as he smiled, muttering a barely audible 'oopsie poopsie'.

"Yeah, 'oopsie poopsie'." Zadekiel ground out, slamming Justin into the wall. Meanwhile Abagail watched with amusement as her best friend was slowly becoming frightened.

Justin gulped as he looked at Zadekiel with frightened eyes, Abagail decided that she didn't want Justin's ghost haunting her for the rest of her life so she interrupted.

"Wow Justin. Your the only one that knows I'm a virgin AND would never cheat." Abagail sighed as she spoke, " But I guess my lifelong friend forgot that."

A large smile formed on Zadekiel's face and Justin fell to the floor from his grasp, a loud 'thud' echoing through the hospital room.

Zadekiel turned to look at Abagail his white teeth glinting in the pale light.
"Your a virgin?"

"Well technically no one is a virgin since everyone has been inside a vagina once in their life. And no, I'm not a virgin. Justin, I believe, has my virginity." Abagail informed the men and Justin looked shocked. Zadekiel, well, he was probably going to erupt in flames at how pissed off he was.

"Abagail! Don't you lie!" Justin screamed as Zadekiel reared his fist back, getting ready to slam it into Justin's face.

Abagail laughed as Zadekiel pummeled Justin and Abagail knew she needed to put an end to it, so she did.

"Fine. Fine. I'm a virgin. Just wanted to see how you would react!" She laughed, slapping her knee.

"You fucking douche!" Justin screamed, pointing a skinny finger her way along with Zadekiel glaring at her.

"What?" She asked innocently.

Zadekiel grumbled incoherent words under his breath as he stomped across the room and slouched in the chair, rubbing the palms of his hands against his eyes.

"What? Sad that I pissed you off?" Abagail teased, growls rose from both the boys, Abagail just continued to laugh.

~
1 Hour Later
~

Abagail was dead asleep in Zadekiel's room with Zadekiel and Justin downstairs watching TV.

"Justin, why did Abagail faint when I mentioned 'Rise of the Red Moon'?" Zadekiel asked him.
When the name was mentioned Justin stiffened and looked at Zadekiel with disbelief.

"She hasn't told you yet?"

"No, what is she supposed to tell me?" Zadekiel answered, confused.

"Have you ever seen her whole body? Bare and looked closely? Even at her tattoos?" Justin asked.

"No," he answered truthfully.

Justin motioned for Zadekiel to follow him and they made their way to where Abigail was sleeping.

"What are you doing?" Zadekiel growled lowly as Justing lifted her shirt to expose her bare, tattoo free, stomach.

Light ridges of skin decorated her bare stomach, all of them scars, more than you could count. Zadekiel looked at her legs and arms, covered in scars.

Justin gently nudged Abagail so she would lay on her stomach. She groaned in protest but unconsciously rolled to lay on her stomach.

Zadekiel could hardly control his anger, the marks got worse as her back was exposed.

Ignoring the tattoos decorating her back her looked at the message that was scarred on her skin. It was enough to frighten the two.
The message read in scratchy lettering:

We will be back.

~
Sorry it's been a while, I will try to update more!

Vote, Comment, Follow!
Love You All!
~AvaVicky