chapter 25

YOSH!! I'm back!! It seemed that I change the story line again...ahh..sorry bout that. I never intend to..but my hand write it...don't blame me. Alright...don't worry.. I'm not too cruel...maybe...

The scene in front her keep her smiling. It was captivating, Natsu was playing with the children. He was running with small boy was on his shoulder, while the others are trying to catch them. A big grin plastered on his face, he looked calm..almost like nothing happened.

How she wants to remember him...she really wants to. Deep in her, she feel calm with that man, she felt happiness surged through her. That man sometime make her breathe hyperventilated, but now, that man was going away. She wonders if she will feel lonely without him.... will she

"Next to day...huh..." she slowly muttered. "Ne, pretty-neesan! Let's play with us~" a small hand now was touching hers. Lucy laughed at the new nickname. "alright, I'll play with you." She said started to run towards them.

NEXT TWO DAY.

Lucy was happy, she'll be early discharge today, It seemed like she have time to send Natsu to the Airport. She was busy packing all her belonging, when she finally saw a small pink present box. It was the box which Natsu gave her before. She examined it closely, and opened it out of curiosity. In first look,it looks like a normal present box. But then she found a small opening. There's only one way to open it, she have no choice but to tear the box.

Inside it, there's a letter. It's Natsu's handwrite.

To Lucy Heartphilia, congrats you've found this letter! It's a bit hard to see it since I've hide it.Actually, It's a risky action.

I want to tell you that, I've fallen for you, I'm not a sweet talker, I don't know how to confess Luce. The first time I saw you in the ICU, you've enchanted me. the second time is when you're just awake. That time I pranked you by saying I'm an angel, and you believed it. It's really funny when you're face are all blushing madly when you realized it. You're really cute on that time. It's not just that, you treated me like I'm your friend, no one treated me like you did Luce. You enlighten my life. You've make me smile again. If perhaps this only a one side feelings, I hope we're still friends. This bracelet I brought, I hope you'll take care of it.

Tears fall down her cheek, she can't stop sobbing. Now she remembered it, she remembered it all. Even her feelings towards Natsu. Just then, Sting came inside.

"Lucy? Wh-why are you crying what happened?" he tried to reach for her but she avoided it.

"don't touch me! I remember everything now! How can I forgot all the things you've done to me before?" she fall on her knees crying all her might.

" Lucy.... We got no time! Let's go now! I'll tell you everything. You want to see Natsu right? C'mon!" Sting pulled Lucy to standing position and pulled her until they're inside his car.

"Look! Everything was planned by Minerva, she's the evil one Lucy..." Sting started.

 EV: sorry i know it short but i have to go, i made a cliffhanger again hehehe... sorry again bye