chapter 27

Sting's P.O.V

I don't know how long I tried to comfort Lucy, half an hour? Maybe?
I lend her my shoulder for a bit while, I mean that's the use of a friend right? I can't believe that Natsu did this to her. How can he marry another girl, leaving Lucy that have been waiting loyally  for him like this?! If he was in front of me right now, I'll certainly strangled him! Lucy let out a few loud sobs it didn't seemed like she was gonna stop any soon. I couldn't stand her looking so down like this. She saved me and my brother before, I owed her my life.

"Lucy, you're a strong woman. You'll get through this. I believe you can" I know it sound corny but, I'm not a man with a sweet mouth I don't know how to calm her down.

"I 'm not... Not anymore Sting. He broke my heart, I trusted and waited for him but what do I get? He left me, he left me instead. He lied when he said he will come back for me." Her voice were strained. "He lied..." She muttered slowly .

I hugged her in friendly gesture, trying to calm her down. " Just forget about him. Don't waste your tears. And plus, you looked ugly when you cry- ouch!!" Gosh her slap hurts.
"It's not!" She glared at me with intense death glare. Her red fuming red. There's a tears stain on her pale face. I wipe it away with my thumb.

"Nope, I'm serious, I'd rather see a child wailing, than you." She glares again and pinched my cheek. "Ow ow ow! Swtop eiit!" I winced. " I'm not ugly! Ughh!You tease!" She pouted.

"That's the Lucy I know, c'mon I'm really starving right now, you better pay for me, I waited for you ya know?" I see she emitted a small smile. She runs the tears away.
"I'm sorry... Thanks Sting. Alright let's get some food. It's on me!" She stands and I followed her. I drive of course.

I had a few slow talk with her. My mind wanders to the past. That night....

(Get ready for the past! *wink*)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

"Look! Everything was planned by Minerva, she's the evil one!" I drive fast.
"What do you mean? Planned by Minerva? What did she planned?" She asked me, clueless.

"S-she asked me to kill you!" I nearly yelled on that time. "What?!"

"Lucy,I'm trapped here, she kidnapped by brother, Rouge and blackmailed me to kill you. But I can't I need to save my brother, but I can't kill you, I just couldn't do it." I heaved a big sigh. She looked shocked unable to say a thing.

"Listen here, she asked me to bring you to this place so that we can kill you. I'm not going to let it, I'll stop near the airport, by that time just run away alright?" I said to her.

"But...how about you?!" She looked scared. I shook my head. "I'll just figure out somethin-oh crap..." I push the pedal.

"What's wrong?" Lucy asked. "We've been followed," I watched through the side mirror. A black SUV followed us close. I don't think we're safe now. A loud screech followed shortly, the car force us to stop.

"What are we gonna do?" I saw Minerva stepped out from the car. "Alright Lucy, once you opened the door, just run as fast as you could, don't look back."
"But!" "No but!! Just go!!" I nearly shouted at her.

We both get out of the car at the same time. And Lucy dashed away. Minerva smirked at me. She motioned a guy to pull out whoever it is from the back seat of their car. And much to my dismay, it was Rouge.

"Rogue!!" The raven turned towards me. I wanted to reach for him but a muscular guy blocked me. I tried to punch him but he didn't even move an inch. "Ughh!! Let him go! Rouge!" Minerva evil laugh broke through the silent night.

"Aww...such a tragic ending for the both of you. After I kill that woman, you and your little brother will follow shortly. This is a punishment since you betrayed my order.Which one do you prefer, blade or gun?" She played with the gun in her hand.

"Let me go!! Don't touch me!! Let me go!!" A sudden scream from Lucy made me turn. Shit, she was caught.
"Oh, Lucy...Lucy...my Lucy...don't fight, its no use." Again that woman let out a creepy laugh. " Why do you want from me Minerva?! Let me go this instant." Lucy bravely said back.

"What do I want? I want your life of course!! Your family ruined mine, so want to ruin yours to!" Minerva started to yell. "What did I do? I barely know you!" Minerva smiled. "But I do know you, I  even know your father, and of course your sweet mother." Lucy eyed her in disbelieved. "My mother?" She muttered.

"She was the one who killed her Lucy!" I told her. "Oh, yes... You know what, when she drink that poison and died, I am the most happiest person alive-" " Why!! What did she do?" Lucy barked. She was crying.

"It was your dad's fault, he killed my father! He chased him from the office. My father change since that time... Until he killed himself! My mother died soon too! It's all your dad's fault! He ruined my family! I even planned to kill you by those accident. But you didn't die!!" She started to rambled nonsense.

On that time, I saw a  flash of pink near the bush. I squinted and finally I saw what, no who is it. It was Natsu, he signaled me to keep quiet. I nodded slowly. While me and Lucy, averted Minerva's attention, Natsu crept slowly to the guy holding Rouge and I started to inched closer to the guy that held Lucy. We both attacked and tackled the guy at one time, leaving them unconscious. I quickly pulled Lucy to the back of my car, when I remembered that Minerva have a gun. She shoot a few bullet towards us but we 're save. 

"Wooow..wow, wait wait don't shoot me," that was Natsu's voice. Jeez, I forgot Natsu was still there.
" Natsu!" I held Lucy close to calm her down. " wait Lucy, wait for a while."

"Wait?! Natsu is there!" She panicked. "Lucy! If you want him to stay alive than get out from there!!" Minerva yelled and I have to grab her arm harshly since she tried to pried from me. "Lucy don't! It's okay I'm gonna be fine." Natsu called out.

Okay I think I better stop now, it way past my limit...look at that wow! More than 1171 word...nice. Well thanks @munirahmehat she blackmailed me saying that she'll kill me if I don't update before the school break end...hahaha I've fulfilled my promise, don't kill me please!!