Chap.10

Lucifer's pov.

"Go on ahead, suck me off." Now I bet you're wondering how we've gotten into this position. Like I said before, you shouldn't ever make dares with the devil, it could come back to bite you in the ass.

Rué galres up at me from his knees, a blush covering his cheeks as poke my package.

"You mister, need to stop being cocky. I'm getting to it, but why am I doing this again?" Chuckling I tilt my head sideways, making him blush harder and cover his cheeks. "You lost the bet gingy, I told you about making deals with the devil."

I watch as he folds his arms across his chest. And fuck did he not look adorable doing it. "I couldn't stuff that whole chicken tender down my throat. It was hard. . .okay I didn't mean it that way!"

I tilt my head back, letting my laugh flow freely. "Get your mind out of the gutter old man!" He continues to talk and I just stare up at my bedroom ceiling. "And you only had steak, I will admit, a huge one at that. But—it was your idea of the bet!"

I smirk, my eyes trailing away from the ceiling slowly. "Nope little gingy, if I do remember, you said 'devy if I finish my food first I win. If you win I'll suck you off'. So in all actuality, you made the bet."

Puckering his lips he rolls his eyes. "Not to mention, I had more food then you." His hands shoot up as he leaps off the floor smashing into me. This causes a train reaction being that I'm in no way expecting this, as I fall backwards.

"That's the point devy, I was suppose to win, and you didn't let me." I groan, as I sit up, and catch his pouting face.

He fake sniffles, and I pay him no mind my eyes focused on his pink pettle lips. I groan in frustration, fuck I want to kiss him. "Fuck it." I grunt before grabbing his neck and slamming my lips against his.

Licking the seams of his lips, I bite down enticing a moan out of him. "You. Kiss—" I snatch his hair cutting him off. "Shut up."

Sinking my tongue into the hot depths of his mouth, I massage and suck on the pink muscle inside. He grinds his hips down, as my hands glide down his sides. "Devy. . ." Palming his ass I squeeze making his gasp out my name oh so deliciously.

"Say it again." I groan flipping him over, and ripping his shirt off of him in a hurry. My eyes roam over his pale milky skin, and I can't stop myself as I reach out to caress him. "Stop." He mumbles his cheeks a dark red.

Leaning back, I stare at his body, even down to the little mole by his hip. "You're more beautiful then I would've imagined." I groan, my body straining in restraint not to just fuck him through the mattress.

He goes to cover his self, but I grab ahold of his arms quickly, and pin them over his head. "No I wa—" 'B-b-b-bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks! B-b-b-bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks!' 

Gasping Ruè pushes me back, scrambling up, he trips and falls off of the bed. I watch in confusion as he ruffles through his man purse, his words not mines, and pulls out his iPhone.

"Wassup! Mommy no—no we're not having sex! Noo ewww when we do you can't have the deets! Why? I don't know. . .hold on I can check." He says and crawls over before he stuffs his hand down my pants.

I involuntary let out a deep moan, my hand grabs his arm that is clutching onto me tightly. "Fuck, let go." I hiss as he looks at me with wide eyes, before  pulling his hand away.

"Huge. . .holy freaking cow! How is that suppose to fit? Uh huh yeah. . .mommy no! No pictures, okay love you too! Yeah yeah is that dad? Eww why is he moani—oh my gawd you're having sex!"

Ending the call he slings his phone across the room, shuddering in disgust. "Now where were we?" He smirks before, yanking me down, and connecting our mouths together once again.

"You're so fucking weird!" I groan and he laughs, squeaking as I pull him fully back onto the bed.

My shirt is yanked off and thrown across the room hastily. "Oh buff, I likey!" I nip and bite at his neck, making him giggle and squeak. "Mhm." I smile against his skin softly.

"No I'm ticklish, stop!" He squeals, his hands trying to pull my face away that's sucking on a spot right behind his ear.

"Holy—" he groans and I can't help the smirk that appears on my face. "Found your sweet spot." Nuzzling it with my nose, he giggles again. Oh fuck, I swear I love him.

{edited 3/5/17}