Chap.13

Lucifer's pov.

Holding Ruè  tightly, I rub circles on his heaving back. "I-I t-tried to a-act normal! Y-you know w-when I was there. I s-screamed parties here r-really loudly!" Sobbing he tries to catch his breath. "B-ut on the way here I cried.  And I keep telling myself I'm not sad that I'm d-dying. I-I'm sad that I had to listen to them cry." Sitting up he wipes away his tears. "I don't want them to be sad. I don't want anyone to be sad. Thats why I told you. I don't...we can't be together anymore." Staring him in the eyes I frown. "Baby, no you're not going to push me away." Grabbing his face I smash our lips together. I know, I shouldn't be taking advantage of him right now. But he needs me, in more ways then one.

"I-I need you. P-please love me, I feel like I can't breathe. Like the worlds on my chest, and there's nothing to make it better." Kissing away his tears I close my eyes. Resting my forehead against, his I breathe him in. "Tell me I can, and I'll do just that." Opening my eyes I stare into his hazel-greens. "Please...Lucifer, make love to me." Smiling softly I kiss his nose. "Okay but first, I have to tell you something." Tilting his head, he scrunches up his nose. "Can't it wait, I was finally about to get some devy penni!" Chuckling I caress the side of his face. "See that's the Ruè  I know."

Smiling he leans in to my caress. "But baby seriously, before we can fuck. Or in your terms make love. I have to tell you something important." Pouting he sits back slowly. "Well go on old man. I'm dying slowly as we speak." Glaring at him he closes his mouth. "That's not funny at all." Wincing at the harshness of my voice, I sigh as he tears up. "Sorry it's just become a habit." Nodding I soften my look. "Well Ruè I'm what people call evil. Hell some people say that I've invented it. Or conrupted the world with my wickedness. In other words I'm Lucifer the devil. Ruler of hell, and yes I'm pretty damn good at it." Blinking  his mouth opens and closes. "Uh...prove it. Isn't that what people say in fairy tale stories?"

Laughing I pull him onto my lap. Making him face away from me, I bring my hands in front of us. "Well how about this?" Flicking my wrist, a ball of fire forms. "Oh that's fucking hot! Can you fuck me now!" Chuckling I flick my wrist, making the flame go away. "No there's more." Turning around he faces me. "You're my soulmate. That means that when we do 'it'. You'll be claimed as mine. How you'll be claimed I have no idea." Holding his hands up he cocks an eyebrow. "Wait, wait what do you mean 'I have no idea' ?" Smiling I stand up and shed my pants and boxers. Feeling my shaft slap against my abs, I laugh at his facial expression. "I don't know what will happen." Gulping he stares at my member. "How will that fit?" Grabbing his ankle I smirk. "Trust me it'll fit, we're made for each other." Yanking off his shirt, I climb onto the bed. Oh fuck his skin is so soft. Bending down I take a nipple into my mouth. "Uhh....w-wait are you going to stretch me first?" Laughing I lift up slowly. Hovering over him I nod my head. "Although, have I ever told you how sexy you look beneath me?"

So....hot! Any who I'm pretty sure you know what's coming next chappies. Any who more chappies coming y'all way. Lobe you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!"!"!"!