4

I lay awake for most of the night. My Mum had yet to believe that I had already achieved my life goals, despite only being a teenager. I plugged in my earphones and listened to the Deluxe version of Communion on spotify.

I lay on my bed in my shorts and crop top. I couldn't stop thinking about the previous events of that day. Years & Years wanted to see me again. Olly's brother kissed me. Where would this lead? Would Sam ask me out? Would I befriend  my Idols?

I couldn't believe that one day could forever change my life. I closed my eyes and took a breath. I pulled my earphones out of my ear when 1977 was playing and I threw my phone somewhere to another part of my room. I got into the covers and fell into a deep sleep. The next day was the second day of school, the second day of Sam, I didn't care about my old 'friends'. They were too much hassle and had put me through too much, all I wanted was for me and Sam to grow closer.

It had nothing to do with his famous brother, but I had some sort of feelings for Sam, I didn't know what it was, but it was something about him that made me want to get to know him. He was so secretive, so mysterious and so dreamy. Wait, did I just say that? Did I like Sam? No, I couldn't, I've only known him a little while, it was impossible. Right?

I had no idea but only time could tell. I want to get to know him more, but I don't want him to think I'm using him so I can gain fame from his Brother. Not like I could gain fame, a lot of people had heard me sing and said I had an amazing voice, plus I act. But honestly, I don't care.

Sam makes me feel...special. And I have no idea why, but if he feels the same then maybe something will happen. Or not.

I was so confused I tossed and turned, trying to figure something out. I gave up and picked up my phone, put my earphones back in and looked down Years & Years's Instagram, then Sams, despite him being never heard of by Years & Years fans, his Instagram was loaded with followers and photo commenters. I couldn't help but feel envy over him. Why was his existence so secretive? Why did I have to keep it a secret?

I looked at the time 6:30am, time to get up and go to school. I put on my uniform, grabbed a bite and ran out the door, ready to board the school bus.

Okay guys, short chapter but tell me, what do you think will happen to Hannah? Was Sam's discovery as Ollys brother obvious or unexpected, please save my story, leave feedback and tell people about it. Tysm, i love you all xox.