7

A sister nurse woke me up to ask me how I felt.
"Thirsty." I replied. She laughed.
"Hows your head?" She asked, scribbling down notes.
"Tip, topper-oo, I can't even feel where I hit it." I replied.

"Okay," she started "I'll just get the forms for you to go home, then I'll take out your cannula. If you really are okay then you can go back to school tomorrow." She chirped.
"Oh thank god." My Mum added.

She returned 2 hours later and we signed the forms then headed home. By the time we got in it was 12:30. I ran up to my room leaving my Mum on the sofa, I put the photo against my bed, and studied the card.

This was it. Its happening. I sighed and rolled over. I saw my iPad and reached for it, it was full of notifications; I hadn't checked my phone in over a day.

The background was "all your colours start to burn", a line from Take Shelter, by Years & Years obviously. The house was lonely and quiet, My Sister was at University, my Brother moved out and my Dad was working. Amongst the
"Omg are u ok?" Messages which took up my direct messages, there was a tagged photo of me.

It was Sam, I commented on the photo and smiled. I changed apps and went on Netflix, looking for something good to watch, I had seen  all of PLL, gossip girl and 90210- so I turned to my new buzz "Jane The Virgin".

After 3 episodes I went downstairs to get something to eat and was greeted by Sam, sat on the sofa.
"What are you- How did you- Who let you-?!" I asked confused.

"Your Mum let me in, said you'd be back in tomorrow. Is that right?" He excitedly said.
"Yeah, whatever," I sighed. "Come upstairs."
My Mum had gone to work, she decided to work a later shift because I was in bed, and my Dad wouldn't be home until 6:30, it was 4.

Sam entered my bedroom and looked around.
"A Years & Years canvas, A Years & Years book, A Years & Years album." He pointed out looking around.
I sat on my bed. He joined me. He reached over me to pick up the photo by my bed, on the cabinet.

He smiled gappily, "You put it up."
"Of course I did." I smiled back.
"You have dimples." He pointed out. I shuffled in my pyjamas and put my hands on my face. He took them away.
"They're cute...and funny." He chuckled. I nudged him and he fell off the bed.
"Oops." I laughed.
"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, we have to take another selfie that Dylan's in, he was ill and now he feels really left out." Sam said.
"Oh my god, is he okay?!" I was startled.
"Yeah, he's good, I know they're like your world and stuff but honestly, you care too much." He lay back on my bed.

I lay by his side.
"You're Olly's brother." I said.
"Yup, noted." He sighed.
"Why's it such a big secret?" I blurted out.
"It's not, I don't really need this pressure to go." He replied. I laughed.
"Take Shelter".
"You know!" Sam laughed. I started singing it.
"You're really good." Sam said, shocked.
"I wasn't even singing properly." I asked.
"Then I'd love to see you sing properly, you could be the next Years & Years, I could get you signed." Sam mocked.
"Shut up." I said, and found a movie on Netflix, which we turned on.

Sorry about this but anyways, as I write this book more, Years & Years will be in it a lot more often as my Book goes on, just let Hannah get back to school first! She still has to meet Dylan yet,okii guys so I'll write soon, and ily all!xoxo