8

I don't remember much about that night, but one things for sure, slowly I was falling for Sam. I know it's stupid, love at that age? I didn't know what it was but for some reason I always felt like I was glowing when I was with him.

I was awoken by the sound of my iPad's all too familiar ringtone. I stretched up and read the screen. "Alarm 6:30". I sighed but got up and got ready for school. Sam met me by the gates. He smiled to greet me and offered me a crisp.
"Monster munch." I announced. He smiled and took another out of the packet.
"At this time?" I questioned. He ignored me completely.

"So, what are we doing next month?" He started, slinging his bag on his back and walking to the canteen with me.
"Er, bit soon?" I questioned.
"It's halloween you div." he nudged me.
"As if I didn't know that." I sarcastically announced.
"Yeah, and we need to do something for halloween." He added.
"Maybe," I started "I'm not going trick-or-treating though, I'm too old and its social suicide."

He frowned "Well, uh," he paused, "we could go crash someone's party."
"Sorted." I said as I sat down at a table.
"Well, uh I'll see you at dinner then." He smiled.
"Where you going?" I asked.
"I have to go meet the head of year for some meeting, I dunno." He shrugged.
"Okay, see you." I smiled. He winked and walked away.