Chapter 28: Dorm?

We were on our way to his house to meet his parents. At least that's what I had assumed. Then we were at the Samezuka dorms.

"Wait you meant the boys dorm?" I ask laughing.

"Where did you think I meant?" He says blushing.

"I was expecting like a house or apartment. And aren't you not really supposed to bring girls into a boys dorm?" I said teasing.

"Ya but you've already been here" he teases which makes me blush.

"Who's your roommate?" I ask hoping to god it's not Rin.

"You know Rin right? Gou's brother" he says unphased.

"Oh you know him and me we had a thing and it was bad and ya" then I realize that was a terrible explanation.

"Ya I know but he shouldn't be there" he says pulling me inside. Walking through the empty corridors hearing the voices of the different rooms was strange and familiar. Then I heard Nitori "Yamazaki-senpai! Wait and Karu?" Then he got a blush on his cheeks "oh I'm so sorry senpai" he said bowing repeatedly kind of like a robot.

"It's no big deal just shut up" I said sweetly. Then he walked away just pretending to have not seen us.

"You know Nitori?" Sousuke asked.

"Ya from meets and stuff" I say feeling good that I knew something he didn't about me.

When we went into his room I recognized all of Rins stuff which made me nauseous.
Then he turned and locked the door. Then he came over to me and whispered "you know it's kind of hot when you push guys away like that" He if lightly kissed me and I lightly shoved him back but ended up stepping back myself because he was solid as a rock. "You terrible girlfriend" he whispered into my ear then kissed me, hard. My lips parted as he shoved his tongue into my mouth taking dominance instantly. His hands playing with my school tie and blouse while the other runs through my hair while mine traced his chest finding the creases in every muscle slowly pulling up his shirt.

The kiss ended then he whisper into my mouth "you know I better leave a mark so he knows what's taken" then he moved his kiss down to the right side of my neck probably to leave a hickey while his hands moved down to grab my ass. "Now now you bad boy"i teased lifting his hands from my butt. Which only made him grab my hands and hold them above my head well he pressed me against the wall and whispered between kisses "I'm not done yet." He moved from the right to the left leaving little bite marks and kisses along the way. Then he moved down to my collarbone which made me moan a little he looked up. "Like that don't you" and continued to leave marks all over my neck and shoulders. I had to bite my lip to the point where it bled not to moan anymore.

Then he stopped and kissed me lightly letting my hands go and drop down to my sides again. I knew my hair and uniform were probably a total mess but he noticed my lip bleeding instantly. "Oh was I that good?" He teases turning around to grab a Kleenex. "No, was I that good?" I teased eyeing his slight boner.
His face turns into a tomato instantly. Then he looks at me "I won't ask you to finish it off this time" and winks.

It's kind of cute how he tries to act cool even when he's embarrassed. Then I think to myself 'whatever I've done worse' and walk over to him and kiss him which takes him by surprise. I rip off his shirt and slowly leave little marks down his chest reaching the brim of his pants I start to open the button and zipper then I slowly edged his pants down while trying to seductively say "why wouldn't I finish you off instead of you doing it yourself." Then I suck on him through the boxers with my hands reaching in an tugging them down. He groans and holds back a moan while thrusting down my throat. I play with his balls in my hand until I find the spot and he cums into my mouth. It taste gross but guys seem to like it when you swallow it so I did.

Then I stood up kissed him and said "now I've left some marks too" eyeing his chest. I then went to a mirror and fixed my uniform and hair before walking out.

I was walking out of the building when Rin came through the doors I went to walk by him as if I didn't know him then he said "How was Sousuke?" I just kept walking. Why should he care? He'll probably know in a minute. Do guys even talk about that stuff? Who even knows nowadays? Then Gou texted me
Gou*what the hell happened to Haru?*
Karu*he got punched in the face*
Gou*by who! I'll kill that son of a bitch!*
Karu*haru kissed me after I rejected him*
Gou*ill kill that Haru! Bye got some ass to kick*