Chapter 38: Morning

When I woke up my head was on Makoto's shoulder and he was on his back while I lay mostly on his chest. He was still asleep and smiled at the sight. His mouth slightly open and his hair all messy while I could feel his heart beat and breathing.

"Ewww! ITS MORNING!" I heard a yell while feeling a body jump on me.

Makoto woke up instantly "Ren, Ran get out!" He said not really mean but more as a laughable statement. Then I saw Ren jump onto his head and turned around to see Ran on me.

"Why do you get to sleep with Oni-chan and we don't" she pouted then hopped off me.

"Breakfast is ready" she said beaconing her twin to follow. They walked out of the room.

I got out of bed and almost fell over cause my head did that blackout thing when you get up too fast. Then I felt some hands grab me around the waist from behind.

"Morning" Makoto said in a deep voice while giving me a hug.

"Good morning" I replied smiling like crazy.

"You know you look really beautiful when you sleep" he said which I assumed was a compliment.

"You look really handsome and sexy. I could wake up to you everyday" I said trying to repay the compliment but failing miserably.

"Let's get dressed. Do you want some other clothes for today?" He asked breaking the hug and walking across the room.

"Could you just give me some sweatpants and maybe a new shirt" I requested not wanting to wear my school uniform if I didn't have to.

"Here. The shirt is really small on me keep it" he said tossing me some sweatpants and a shirt that looked way to small for him but still pretty huge for me.

We went downstairs and ate with his family. Ren brought up the fact that we slept in the same bed and Makoto's dad just laughed and his mom probably just pretended not to hear it. I was blushing like a mad man but so was Makoto.

Makoto and I walked to the station together. We were both waiting down on the platform. We could hear the train long before we saw it. I stood up and faces him to say goodbye. He stood up and kissed me. We stayed in the kiss for a couple seconds then broke off. He grabbed my hand and said "Love you. See you on Monday" then my train arrived and I got on. As I zoomed off I watched him wait there getting further and further unti the darkness enveloped the train.