Chapter 31: Haru x2

Exactly a week passed and that day after school I was surprised to not see Haru waiting for me after school. I walked home somewhat relieved. Was I thinking to much of myself? Maybe he was interested after all? Then I got home and through the window say Haru talking with my mom.

When I walked up to the steps my father was waiting to greet me.

"Hi Karu. You should really tell us when your boyfriend is coming over and don't let him beat you home" he said half jokingly.

I walked into the kitchen "Hi Haru" I said grabbing his arm and dragging him upstairs.

"Don't run away Karu. He's nice!" My mom protested well I pulled him up the stairs into my bedroom and shut the door.

"What the hell were you thinking?" I say in a mad whisper.

"It's our one day anniversary!" He said normally with a blank expression like it was normal to be over at my house.

"No Haru. We are not dating" I said still whispering.

"What do you mean?" He said a smirk slowly appearing on his face. On shit here comes crazy Haru.

"I mean why do you think we are dating?" I said then I realized he's insane.

"Of course we're dating" he said getting really close to me.

"Haru stop" I said weakly.

"Don't worry. Not here" he said back to blank innocence stepping back away from me.

"No Haru. Not ever" I said then he started to tear up.

"Why? Did I do something. I just want to be free" he said as tears rolled down his innocent face.

"No you didn't" i say as I wonder, Does nice Haru know about his other personality.

"I really do like you Karu" he says sweetly. New thought can I date nice Haru without evil Haru stepping in all the time.

"Okay it's alright." I say giving him a hug.

"Now let's go to my house" evil Haru whispers in my ear. Oh crap. Haru grabs me and drags me down the stairs.

"I'm going to Haru's for a while. I'll be back later tonight" I yell into my parents general direction before going out the front door. Haru grabs my hand with a smirk and his eyes more green then blue. Two ways to tell when evil Haru is present.

"Does normal Haru know about you?" I ask angry.

"No he just has a couple blackouts everyday." Haru says smirking.

"That's so cruel. What about your parents?" I ask still mad that I can't be walking down the street with nice Haru.

"Why do you think I live alone?" Haru says with an evil smile. What if I go over there and he kills me. Did he kill his parents? Woah no way too violent.

"Did Haru or you confess to me the first time?" I ask hoping for the first option.

"It was the Haru you are used to. The one who swims and just wants to be free" he laughs "but we are both Haru. Maybe you'll be able to see that someday. You control your evil side but he just wants to be free to everything!"

"Let him go!" I say quietly trying to be threatening.

"Otherwise what'll you do?"he says challenging me.

"Oh you'll see tonight" I say winking. Ya you'll see. I'll strangle you.

"Ya just wait until we do it then you'll really see us Haru's together" he says smiling.

"We are not doing it tonight" I say defensively.

"Really? Well you're staying over at least" he says grimacing.

"No I'm not" I say.

"Really? Because you're parents think so. And I even packed you a bag" he says as you notice your school bag inside his.

"You went through my clothes" I shriek.

"Ya I'll probably steal a pair of underwear tonight too" he slurs.

"Haru come back" I say starting to feel tears.

"What wrong?" The normal blank Haru says.

"Oh thank god" I say hugging him.

"Alright. So are you coming to my house?" He asks.

"Ya. I will be going home later" i say smiling then add "why do you want to be free so bad? like what do you want to be free from?"

"I want to be free from judgement and from control." He says smiling a little bit.

"What about free from yourself?" I add trying to get him to admit something. I don't know what.

"Yes, I want to let me be me. Let me be in control of myself. Every part of me" he says smiling but I can see the hidden smirk in there.

"I get it" I say as we arrive at his house. He opens the door and nods for me to enter.