twenty-three

Liam Payne would like to Skype

I sighed at the pop up, not in annoyance just the fact that I was absolutely terrified to actually talk to Liam. I mean he was a total hunk and I was just lanky old me.

I pressed the green button and his gorgeous face popped up on the screen. He was wearing a SnapBack backwards with a small smirk playing on his pink lips.

Holy fuck.

"H-Hi."I said awkwardly and he bit his lip staring at me.

"You're beautiful."He blurted out and I started blushing like a fucking tomato. He groaned turning on his stomach his face in his hands.

"Sorry!"He said a small blush on his cheeks making me smile. His voice was honestly the best thing I've ever heard in my entire life.

"I'm already being weird."He said turning back to his original position.

"Where are you from Zayn?"He asked curiously his eyebrow raising.

"Bradford, what bout' you?"I responded, surprised I didn't stumble over my words.

"Wolverhampton."He said.

"What have you done today princess?"He asked tossing some football in the air. My heart fucking fell out of my ass at the pet name.

"I-Um-I went to school."I stuttered and he smiled.

"That's nice."

"Not really."I said and he rolled his eyes.

"But my friend Niall fell during the mile run so that was hilarious."I said getting more comfortable with the conversation.

"I've done that, fell right on my face."Liam laughed his eyes crinkling, the sound of him laughing made me erupt in laughter too.

"Amazing."I smiled.

We continued to make random conversation, laughing half the time. "Oh Lima Bean how could you have cut your sisters hair?"

"It was a good idea at the time!"Liam chuckled smiling.

"Fuck its three in the morning."I said looking at my phone.

"We've been talking for five hours?"Liam asked surprised and I nodded surprised.

"Well I better get to bed, I have morning classes."He yawned running a hand through his now exposed hair.

"Alright goodnight Lima Bean."I said sleepily.

"Goodnight princess."He smiled before hanging up.

//

I didn't want to make it long bc the texting chapters are pretty short.

ZAYN HAS GOT TO STOP FUCKINF ME UP WITH "MY BOYS" BITHF SNDNSJSJSJSJS.

Question: amount of squads (Internet or real life)

Answer: six with an average of like 4-5 members idk.