7|Moan|7

"Sebastian," I gasped as he pushed me through the storage room door and into the brick wall. His moves were quick and desperate yet planned and precise. Skilled lips attacked mine, silencing me. My hands glided through his hair and down his back, kneading at the tight skin of his shoulders. He growled, pushing his body harder onto mine. I could feel him against my lower stomach. Only now did I truly understand the phrase "stuck between a rock and a hard place."

Sebastian's hands crept up and down my sides, grazing my hips. This boy could drive me crazy even with the lightest of touches. I felt him tug at the hem of my shirt and suddenly it was on the floor next to our tangle of panting limbs. One of his hands toyed with my left nipple while the other forced my arms into the air and held them there.

His lips attached to my neck, but didn't bite. He was careful not the leave a mark and I knew why. His lips traveled south over my collarbones, chest, and stomach until they stopped a few inches over his destination. Sebastian curled one of his long fingers into my left belt loop and tugged down. I watched him lick his lips feverishly and blow hot breath onto my skin before attacking my left hip bone. I shivered, letting out a moan.

...

"Yo, Ciel. You gonna sleep all class or are you gonna pull your own weight here. Come on, you're the Bio wiz. Move your Gluteus Maximus, let's go!" Alois's voice half-yelled into my unprepared ear.

"What?" I groggily awoke, rubbing my eyes. It was just a dream? But it felt so real...

"You fell asleep is what. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm... I'm fine. Why?"

"Did something happen on you and Sebastian's date last night?" I don't know how he found out about that but I was utterly embarrassed, especially after what happened the other day between the two of them.

"It wasn't a date. He wanted to hang out and I figured I could get a free meal out of it."

"Then why were you moaning his name in your sleep?"

Author's Note: Please don't hate me for what I have done or what I am about to do.