Chapter 10

Flashback :

Arjun's p.o.v :

I was happy knowing she trusts me, but I couldn't decide whether to stay or not, because somewhere down the bottom of my heart I knew that, looking at this beautiful face for few more minutes would make me fall on it's trap, or may be I too wanted to fall on it's trap.

I was lost in my own thoughts and she snapped me out of it saying, "I'm waiting for your answer Mr.Arjun". She stood there waiting for my response.

I decided to say no, I can't let my ego down, no way.

But instead of all my efforts my whole body betrayed me and unknowingly I nodded a yes, I understood my own action when she gave me a big smile showing her dimples.

I guess nowadays I'm addicted to that,well I have an urge to do anything just to make her smile.

"But wait, what will we tell him", I asked her.

"Don't worry I will handle that part of the story, leave it on me", she replied and gave me a wink.

As soon as I entered the house I saw a lady waiting for us of around same age as of Mr.Gupta. She was looking beautiful even in her early sixties.

"They are here ", said Mr.Gupta and she gave us a smile.

"This is my wife Nina Gupta", he introduced her and she gave us a smile.

Archi touched her feet seeking her blessing and she blessed her, then she motioned me to do the same, I was actually surprised by her behavior when did she get so matured.

"So I was talking about them, ", Mr. Gupta said to his wife.

"Even we need to talk to you uncle, about us", said Archi and gave me a look.

Please girl don't look at me for any excuses I can't handle this, I haven't carried my bag of lies along.

"Actually our fathers are close friends and they wanted to get us married, since we don't know anything about each other we planned to spend some time together and will let know about our decision of getting married", she explained.