Chapter 19

All contents in italics represent scenes from flashback and the rest are present scene.

If you are really impressed by the chapter, don't forget to vote and comment.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Present ( One week later) :

For the past one week i was busy working in the new deal that has been finalized a week before.

I was getting ready for office wearing my grey coloured armani suit, that's when Rehaan bumped into my room saying, "Bro, i need to talk to you".

"Yes", i turned to face him, he was still in his shorts. "You are not ready yet?", i questioned him.

"Hmmm... Ya, that's what i came for", he replied scratching his head.

I raised a brow indicating him to continue, "Actually i ... i want a leave from work today", he said stammering.

"What?A leave?, i heard it right?", i questioned him, folding my arms.

"You heard it right, i said i want a leave and i even want you to call the day off", he said all in one go."

"Have you lost it Rehaan?, don't you know we have a lot of work to do".

"I know everything, but don't you understand, we need a break"he said.

"Look at yourself", he said pointing at me, "I know you look sexier with this tiny beard look, but can't you see, your eyes are bloodshot they need some rest man".

"But the works will be in pending, if we don't go", i said while raking a frustrated hand through my hairs.

"There will be no problem at all, as i had already asked Advith uncle to handle everything", he said shrugging his shoulders.

"And he accepted that?", i asked him raising a brow."Yes he did", he replied.

I'm surprised by dad's behavior nowadays, initially he was the one who taught me that for being a successful businesses man you have to avoid holidays and vacations, but now he himself is so eager to send me on a leave or vacation.

"Okay, so what plans for today", i asked while loosening my tie.

"We will have some bro time, we will stay here and watch movies together ,play video games, later in the evening we will go clubbing", he said happily like a five year old kid and i gave him a nod.

As already planned we both watched some movies together munching in popcorns and had pizzas, later we started playing video games fighting with each other.

This led me to the moment few months back.

*Flashback *

Arjun's p.o.v. :

Today we all were busy in Kaira's and Sid's engagement preparations, they treated us like a family, so we had a lot of responsibility on our heads. Shortly even the guests started arriving for the function, Mr.Gupta's daughter's family, Sid's other family members, and there were many guests.