Chapter 16

I and Rehaan got stuck in the traffic for more than half an hour, i got irritated by all the sounds and honking everywhere.

I decided to close my eyes to shut my brain from all these and get drowned in some sweet memories of her. Just then my phone vibrated snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sir, there is an emergency, the clients of our new deal have decided to have a meeting with you now", said my secretary.

"What?, but the meeting was supposed to be two days later", i yelled at him.

"Yes sir, but suddenly there is some change, and they want to meet you", he replied calmly.

I know poor him, what can he do.

"Okay, then schedule the meeting time at evening", i ordered.

"Sir, but they are already waiting for you in the conference hall", he replied.

"What?", i yelled in frustration rubbing my temple, "Okay, i will be there in sometime", i replied him and informed Rehaan to go back to office.

It is actually strange the clients preponded  our meeting without informing me in prior, anyway i have to finalize this deal at any cost. This is one of my dream project and i can't let it go from my hands.

So i just messaged Karan about the situation, and informed him to proceed with the enquiry.

We reached the office sometime later, and as told the clients were waiting for me, thank god they had that much patience to wait.

We had a discussion for about 2 hours, and it was quite good that i already prepared the presentations required, so it was very easy to impress them. After long discussions they finalized the deal with us.

It was a tiring and completely frustrating day, so i decided to head home as soon as possible.

I skipped my dinner and went to bed just to allow sleep overcome me, but i guess it had some other ideas, i forcibly closed my eyes to sleep instead i got drowned in some sweet memories.

*Flashback*

I heard Archi screaming from the bed, and i immediately woke up from my sleep, and rubbed my eyes to open them.

I felt something strange, some soft, smooth, fluid in my face wherever i have rubbed with my hand, which even smelt like heaven.

My mind completely got blocked thinking what is this, i can't even open my eyes it's irritating me, then i heard giggles of her, soon that giggles bursted into laughter.

I immediately understood the situation and called her name in a scream, "Archi"," You are gone now", i yelled at her.