Chapter Four - Rosie looks for Nate.

The characters and events in this story are fictitious, any relation to real life is coincidential.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved. 

>hope you like it! enjoy! God bless

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER FOUR -  Rosie looks for Nate.

*flashback*

“Why do girls always wear make up?” Nate asked Rosie when he saw a group of young girls with heavy makeup on.

Rosie shrugged “Maybe it’s because it boosts our confidence.”

They were at a mall, and were walking while they held on each other’s hands.

“Don’t waste your time in wearing makeup in any ordinary day.” Nate said.

“But, wouldn’t it be weird? I’m an aspiring makeup artist……. who doesn’t wear makeup?”

Nate shrugged “You don’t need one. Simplicity is the key.”

Rosie frowned; she didn’t like to be controlled on her decisions.

Nate saw her upset and stopped walking “You don’t need one because, you’re already beautiful. Some girls just look better without makeup on. And, congratulations, you happen to be one of them.” he said.

“Once again, Rosie, what beautiful past you have there. I mean… he’s the one!” Tessa said while clapping after listening to another of Rosie’s story of the past.

“Someone to tell you that you don’t have to wear makeup on because you’re already beautiful..” she repeated in a weak voice, wondering how it was like to be with Nate.

Rosie looked at herself in the mirror and re -examined her features. For a stylist and makeup artist, she sure was not that conscious on how she looked. It was probably because Nate had given her enough confidence back then.

Her natural hair had inconsistent shades of brown and was in a messy bun like always. The beauty of her doll-like lashes was almost shielded by her wide, dark framed glasses. And again, the only makeup she had on was a pink lip balm.  

Just then, Tessa’s eyes lit up, and it’s as if a light bulb had appeared above her head.

“I’ve got it!” she said in amazement.

“What?” Rosie asked while still looking at herself at the mirror.

“Wear makeup!” Tessa said, with her wide smile.

Rosie frowned for the first few seconds because she didn’t get Tessa’s idea at first. But, then, it’s as if a light bulb had also appeared on top of her head.

Rosie smiled “.... to watch for his reaction!”

Tessa and Rosie did a high five. “Exactly!” Tessa said.

Meanwhile…

“Hm? Pick up lines?” Max asked, a bit surprised about what Nate had spoken about. He raised his expressive brows and as if, wanted to laugh at Nate “You’re asking me about pick up lines?” Max asked with a short laugh.

Nate nodded his head. “I thought that you know….. she might find them attractive.”

Max shook his head “I’ll let you know if I come across on some lines.” he said with an amused laugh.