A Villain Through Life

Carlos' POV

Wow ju-just wow. Audrey was now gone and Ben was walking up to us but I was still watching the girl walk away.

"Guys one more thing!" Ben stopped right in front of us. He didn't block my view because the girl was now sitting with someone else.

"Yeah?" Mal answered.

"We have had 2 villain kids here for awhile and they haven't gotten any better so maybe I was hoping you guys could show my parents that not all villain's are.... how do I put this? Um unchangeable." We nodded our heads. "OK great! Any other questions?"

"Yeah" I walked up beside Mal and pointed to the girl's friend since I lost sight of the girl that sang. "Who's that?"

"That's Rana. One of the other Villain kids." He looked around and spotted the girl again. "and that is Rae. The is the other Villain kid here. Oh and if you value your life try to stay away from Rae. Almost every time she talks to someone the usually get really hurt or die. Watch. HEY RAE!" The girl who I know knew as Rae looked over here then to her friend Rana, and finally walking over here. "Rae meet Villain kids." He started pointing us out. "Carlos, Mal, Evie, and J-"

"Jay" She finished and as soon as she said that jay was on the ground looking like he was hurting very, VERY bad. "Nice to see you again pretty boy."Rae bent down next to Jay and he looked up. I swear he looked scared for himself. After a few moments Jay dropped and started breathing very heavy. "Remember Jay. Don't make the same mistake twice." With that she walked away back to her table.

"Big bundle of fun isn't she?" Ben looked back at Rae and Rana the back to Jay. "You OK?"

"Yeah fine." Jay said getting off the ground and brushing himself off.

"See what I mean?"

"Yeah." We all said.

"Has she always been like that?" I questioned.

"Yeah"

"Wow"

"A Villain Through Life." Then he walked away leaving me and my friends to think about what had just happened. 

-------------------------

The rest of the day went pretty fast for me. All I could think about was strangely Rae. Before I knew it Jay and I where going to sleep.