Ouchies

Sooooo, heyyyyy. Ummm it's been like 5 years, how y'all doin'?

Yea okay. So it's been awhile, and I recently, aka literally 15 minutes ago, just reread all of my works that I had published and.... ouch. I really super cringe at everything I just read. So what I'm gonna do right now is a fun little thing. It's gonna be a little 'then and now' kind of thing and then I'm gonna give one last little note and be on my way, enjoy.
If you don't wanna read the then and now part, just skip to the end

Name
Then: Abby     Now: Usually I go by Nicole now but Abi as well sometimes (spelling of name changed lol)

Age
Then: 12-13    Now: 17

Do I write a lot?
Then: Not a lot.    Now: Actually quite a lot but most I don't have published right now

Life
Then: We'll my dad passed away just as I was writing Rotten to the Core so I quit writing it all together.    Now: Well my state went into a state of emergency and the entire U.S. economy has come to a screeching halt but I don't have the Corona so I could be worse.

Account
Then: eternalangelrose     Now: TheOverRatedWriter (pls come give my account a little love lol)

THEN AND NOW SEGMENT OVER

So yea, that a bit of my life but honestly, after my dad passed away, I scrapped this entire account so if for some unknown reason you want to still read anything I do, I have a new account called TheOverRatedWriter that you should follow. Nothing interesting posted right now but I have 2 stories in the works right now (one fan fiction and one original) that will need some love when they come out. Feel free to message me on there, I probably won't be checking this account anymore. It's better off left for dead at this point.
I'm grateful for anyone who decided to read and love the stories I posted here, it's what got me into writing but I started over and I'd like for you guys to come with me over to my new account where I actually will have an interesting opportunity for anyone who likes to write and may be interested in helping me write something!

Again, thank you all for everything and until the next time.
Stay hold my friends
~Your forever grateful author