Like Every Other Villain

Rae's POV

"I can't believe that other Villain kids are here! It so amazing!" Rana kept on going on and on about them. After a few minutes I had gotten very annoyed with her babaling.

"OK Rana stop please! If I hear one more word out of you about the new Villain kids I think I might Wolf out on you! Really! Can you just stop for a little while." She looked down.

"Sorry Rae I just can't believe its finally happening." After that she stopped.

Yesterday I wigged out on Audrey and 'messed around' with the new kids. Rana and I went our Different ways.

Then Jay stopped in front of me. "Hello again." I pushed him on the ground and he groned. "Well nice to see you to princess."

"Don't ever call me princess!" I turned to him and took a bite of my apple.

"OK princess." He tested me and I wigged out on him. Now that he was standing up.

I pushed him to the ground again and put a throwing knife that I keep in my sleve to his neck. "Go ahead. Call me princess one more time! I dare you!" Jay just looked at me not daring to say another word fearing that it might come out 'Princess' again. "Good not go run alone and do whatever Rana's brother does." I got off him and sat down pick up my apple again. I bent down next to Jay again and copied my song. "Mirror, Mirror on the wall who's the baddest of them all?" I took a bite of my apple and walk away leaving Jay to think about whatever.

Ben walked up to me "What was that!? I thought I told you that there are no knifes allowed in school!"

"Oh honey. Like Every Other Villain" I paused and looked back at the Villain kids then back to Ben. "I don't follow the rules." With that said I walked away.