Prologue

Kaylee's POV   

    "Please?" Laura begs, giving me puppy dog eyes. "I can't let this ticket go to waste they are front row seats!" she exclaims, throwing her hands in to the air.

    "What's the name of these people again?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

    "For the fifth time Kaylee, 5 Seconds of Summer!" she exclaims, "Plus school is starting soon and we won't have time for spontaneous things. If it makes you feel any better Jackie is coming too."

    "Yeah but Jackie is a crazed fan like you, she talks about them nonstop. And I am going to be the only one in that crowd, just standing there, not knowing the words to any of the songs."

    "You won't be the only one, there are many moms and dads there too," she points out.

    "Fine," I give up knowing that no matter what I say, I would be dragged along anyway.

    "Great, get packing!" she exclaims as she bounces up and heads towards my door.

    "Packing?" I question, confused.

"The concert is in Minnesota." She replies in a duh tone of voice.

    I move a piece of my blonde hair behind my ear, "Minnesota!" I exclaim, "That's like six hours from here."

    "Yep!" she replies, "We leave in half an hour wherever you are packed or not." With that she turns around and runs to her house next-door, with a skip in her step.

    I race back to my room, grab my suitcase, then begin to throw my clothes into it. Before I know it my 30 minutes are up, I grab my things and say goodbye to my parents before walking out the front door and heading over next-door to Laura's house.

    Laura exits her house, dragging a large suitcase behind her, "We are only staying for the weekend, why did you bring your whole house?" I ask her.

    "I didn't, this is everything I need," She replies as I load her car with ease.

    "Where is Jackie?" I ask her thinking she would have came out when Laura did.

    "She should be out soon," sure enough as soon as she said that the door opened and Jackie walked out. she thew her things into the back before opening the door of the car and sitting down in the back.

    Laura pulls out of her driveway and gets on the road, off to go to a concert that I don't even want to go to.

--------------------------------------

Hi guys! This is my first story! Yay!! Please vote, comment, and follow me, it helps! :)

I am going to have some character descriptions now:

Kaylee-
    Kaylee has long blonde hair that goes to her hips her eyes are piercing blue. She is around 5'3 and weighs about 105 lbs. She is not the most popular but she is not the least. Her two best friends are Laura and Jackie, they are obsessed with 5sos but she has never really given them a chance, she thinks they are a boy band , she prefers to listen to bands like green day and All Time Low. She enjoys writing poetry and reading. She will be a senior when school starts

Laura-
    Laura has dirty blonde hair that goes to her mid back, her eyes are hazel. She is around 5'6 and weighs like 100 lbs. She is best friends with Kaylee and her twin sister Jackie. She mainly listens to 5sos, Laura likes photography and wants to be a photographer. She will be a senior when school starts. Laura is a Luke girl

Jackie-
    Jackie has red hair, cut shoulder length, she was born with the same hair as Laura but dyed it last year. Her eyes are hazel, like Laura. She is 5'5 and weighs about 110 lbs. Her best friends are Kaylee and her twin sister Laura. She loves 5sos and older 90s music. She is an artist and is always painting, or drawing, she always has a pencil or a paint brush in her hand. She will be a senior when school starts. Jackie is a Mikey girl.

--------------------------------------