Chapter One

Kaylee's POV

    The car ride goes quickly with the three of us trading off driving. The whole way to Minnesota, Laura and Jackie blared 5 Seconds of Summer and after listening to their songs on repeat for six hours straight I will admit that they are pretty good. We arrive at the hotel around four o'clock in the afternoon, the concert starts around seven thirty. We check in and head up to our room, it has two queen beds and a pull out.

    "I call a bed," The girls look at me and frown, mad that I called one first. "I was forced here against my will, I get a bed." They decide that it is best not to argue and do rock paper scissors to see who gets the other bed, Laura won.

    We decide to get ready for the concert, I curl my long hair into light waves and apply my some natural makeup, putting on some mascara, light eyeliner, and a natural eyeshadow. I then put on some dark washed skinny jeans and a black tank top, I then tie a red flannel around my waist and tie a matching red bandana round my head to keep my hair out of my face.

     I turn to the other girls to see how they are coming. Laura is wearing a white 5sos shirt and light shorts, her hair is straightened, and Jackie is wearing a black 5sos shirt and skinny jeans, her short bright red hair is straightened.

    We all put on our shoes and head to the car to go to the concert, it was now about six o'clock. It took about ten minutes to get to the amphitheater, we parked in a parking lot and then went to wait by the door. The doors opened at six thirty and everyone piled into the theater

    We quickly went to our seats that were on the floor in the center of the front row. After finding our seats, Laura and Jackie went to go get concert shirts, I went to the bathroom.

    I was walking around trying to find the bathroom when I bumped into a boy with shaggy light brown hair held by with a bandanna, exactly like mine, he looked a few years older than me. "Sorry!" I exclaimed, "I was looking for the bathroom, do you by any chance know where it is?"

    He looks up at me and I am greeted by beautiful brownish green swampy eyes, that connected with mine. "In fact I do," I am surprised by his Australian accent, "Follow me love." My cheeks heat up and he grabs my hand to guide me to the bathroom through the mass of people.

    We arrive at the bathroom all too soon, he lets go of my hand and I turn to go to the bathroom. "Thanks," I say before entering the crowded bathroom. I wait in line before quickly doing my business and exiting the bathroom, I am surprised to see the mysterious boy from earlier was waiting for me outside. "What are you still doing here?" I ask.

    "I can't let a pretty girl like you get away without getting her number, now can't I?" My cheeks flame up and I look at the ground, he hands me his phone and I type my number into it.

    I turn to get back to my seat, knowing my friends would be worried. "Bye!" I shout.

    "Wait, What's your name beautiful?" He asks smirking at me.

    I turn and walk backwards, "Kaylee," I answer.

--------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, please Vote, Comment, and Follow

-Kaylee