Chapter Three

Kaylee's Pov

    I had changed into a tee-shirt and taken off my makeup when my phone lit up, I crawled into bed and read the text.

832-2810: Hey! xx

I entered his contact info and then replied.

Kaylee: Hi :)

Ashton: Were you waiting by the phone for me? ;) xx

Kaylee: In your dreams xx

Ashton: The boys and I have the day off tomorrow, what are you planning on doing?

Kaylee: Well... I think we are going to the Mall of America

Ashton: Perfect, meet us by the entrance to Sears at 10 xx

Kaylee: Inviting yourself I see

Ashton: It's a date, see you then

Kaylee: I never agreed...

Ashton: But you never denied, Goodnight Bathroom Girl xx

Kaylee: Alright, Night Drummer Boy xx

Ashton: Sweet Dreams xxx

    I set my phone down and drifted off into a dreamless sleep, my alarm goes off at eight o'clock and I sit up, stretching. I throw my pillow at Laura and another one at Jackie, "Get up!" I command them, "We are going to the mall at 10 o'clock to meet Ashton, and we have to get dressed and eat before we leave."

    This made them both sit up, Laura still had her eyes closed but she asked me, "Will Luke be there?"

    "Yes," I reply and she shoots out of bed. She races to the bathroom and starts to get ready, "Michael will be there too," I tell Jackie. She shoots up and races to her sister in the bathroom to get ready.

    I walk over to the mirror outside of the bathroom and I plug in my straightener, I had showered last night so I was clean. Once my straightener heated up, I quickly straightened my hair. Next I did my makeup, lightly and got dressed. I put on a tank top that said, 'Let's Get Lost Together,' and a pair of light washed shorts. I put on my white converse and placed my silver heart locket around my neck.

    Once I was done, both girls had surprisingly showered, done their hair, makeup, and gotten dressed. "Wow you both are excited, you normally take years to get ready."

    We all head down stairs and quickly eat breakfast before exiting the hotel and heading to the Largest Mall in America.

--------------------------------------

Please like, comment, and follow me! I don't like ghost readers! Love you all!

-Kaylee