Chapter Five

Kaylee's POV

    We arrive at the mall in no time, the girls and I decided to take a seat on the bench outside of Sears, as it seems we had gotten to the mall before the boys.

Jackie turns to me, a smile taking over her face, "I can't believe that 5 Seconds of Summer is coming to hangout with us." Her eyes go wide as she thinks about the day ahead of her, "It just doesn't seem real."

Laura reaches into her bag and produces her camera. Laura then begins to take photos of anything and everything.

Jackie and I don't question her as we are used to he wanting to document every moment in life.

I pull out my phone and open Twitter, looking at some tweets. As I scroll i notice a tweet from Ashton, last night after the concert Laura made me follow him and the rest of the boys. I glance at the tweet to read it.

@Ashton5sos: Rockin concert last night, met a really sweet girl. I'm hanging out with her today xx Love you guys!

I smile at the tweet, knowing it was about me. Just then I feel hand grab me from around the back and start to tickle me. I jump up screaming. "Ash what the hell!" I shout, knowing it was him.

I hear his light giggle in my ear, I turn around and quickly tickle him in the sides. He shoots up like a rocket and begins to giggle much louder.

After our tickle war we calm down and Ashton introduces me to the band, "This is Luke," he says gesturing to the tall boy to his left.

"Hi," Luke awkwardly waves. He steps forward and gently hugs each of us, and Laura looks as though she is about to pass out.

Next Calum introduces himself, "Hey guys, I'm Calum. It's nice to meet you. Ashy over here has talked nonstop about you guys, especially you Kaylee," Ashton jabs Calum in the side with his elbow as the dark haired boy steps forward to hug each of us.

Lastly Michael steps forward and introduces himself, "Hi, I'm Michael," he smiles before hugging Jackie first, "I like your hair," he said as he touched it. "Sorry it just looked really soft," Michael blushed before hugging the rest of us.

"So where to first?" Ashton asked as we all stood up and started to walk around the mall together. "Rides or shopping?"

"Rides," the rest of us say in unison, as we enter Nickelodeon Universe in the center of the mall.

Ashton turns and looks at all of it before giggling, "You all said that in the exact same way." A cheesy smile takes over his face.

We walk up to the ticket booth and each purchase all day bands, "Which ride first?" I ask once we secure them around our wrists.

    "How about that one?" Michael asks, pointing at the SpongeBob Squarepants Rock Bottom Plunge roller coaster. We all agree and walk into the long line, my stomach twisting in knots.
----------------------------------------
Thank you all for reading! I love you all! Please rate, comment, and follow. It would make my day! Until next time!
-Kaylee