Negotations

"What do you want?" I practically growled at him/

                "Oh, I think you know what I want. You've kept her away for me for 18 years."

                "Seriously? You've kept my mother away from me for almost thirty years." I growled at him again.

                "We will be there in two seconds." Niall said through the pack link.

                "Give me my girlfriend back." Lucifer growled at me.

                "How do you know she's still your girlfriend? What if she's been with someone else?" I asked.

                "She had not." He insisted.

                "You never know. We've had her for 18 years and not once you've tried to get her back. Which brings me to this question; why now?"

                "I need her." He said, crossing his arms in a defensive manner.

                "My give-a-damn is busted." I smirked at him. Just then about twenty members of my pack ran up, all growling at him.  Niall immediately took the position beside me.  Adam was on the other side of me.

                "What are you doing on my land?" He said with authority.

                "I'm getting my girlfriend back."

                "Over my dead body," Adam growled at him.

                "Now, I don't know if you remembered what happened last time one of you Martin's said that but the last one was shot." He said grinning at me then pulled out a gun, "Don't want that to happen again."

                "Look, drop it, we know you don't want her back. If you wanted her back you would have tried to get her back the moment you knew she was gone." Blake said, walking up beside Adam.

                He didn't say anything for a few minutes, "Fine, I came here to get information on your children." He admitted. This caused me and Niall to snarl at him, "I know you are using them to try to defeat me and I just can't let that happen."

                "Well, that sounds like a personal problem." Blake remarked and we all started walking away.

Author's Note: Sorry it's so damn short but I have a major case of writers block for this one :(