Somewhat Calm Before the Storm

Hi lovelies, it is I graciemaye93! Our lovely MeggyMac12 is experiencing a wee bit of writers block so I've decided to help her out and write a chapter for her. Brace yourself, it's about to get REALLY good!!!

Grace's POV

It's been eighteen years... Eighteen years since One Direction entered our pack, eighteen years since the "baby boom" as Adam liked to call it, and eighteen years since I have been having visions.

I had always been able to visualize each member of the pack in the present moment, which was my job as Luna. A Luna is like the pack's eyes, I could see any member of the pack at any moment in time as I willed it; this allowed me to help protect them when they had to battle rivaling packs or a gang of rouges, but sometimes I saw more of my pack than I wanted to.  But when the quints were born I started having visions of the future. At first it was small things like knowing what David's first words would be and seeing what Adam got me for Christmas, but they kept getting stronger and stronger.

I made a promise to myself not to tell anyone, not even Aussie about these visions; I knew that if I did they would never leave me alone. I like knowing things and it wasn't like it was hurting anyone; well not until the pact was formed with Lucifer. The exact moment he and Adam shook hands my mind was sent to a different place. I saw Lucifer with a group of rouges planning an attack on our pact. That night I told Adam and Aussie I had a very bad feeling about this, but they wouldn't listen to me. I couldn't blame them though; they had just been reunited with their mother who everyone thought was dead. I let it go, but I kept a close eye on Lucifer ever since. I kept waiting and watching for eighteen years, but it seemed like nothing was ever going to happen. Maybe I was going crazy, which was quite possible.

In that eighteen years so much had happened; our pack had nearly tripled in size thanks to everyone's inability to keep it in their pants on and the fact that the women of the pack were infamous for giving birth to multiples. Now those five babies that started it all were nearly grown! Soon they would have litters of their own along with everyone else's children. It wouldn't be long until we became one of the largest packs in the UK.

The day the pack of rouges came onto our land was the day I knew my vision was taking form. I could never forget the way one of the rouges looked in wolf form. He had to be one of the biggest wolves I had ever seen and his eyes were two different colors. Even when Lucifer showed up and made one of them spontaneously combust I knew something was off. We should have never trusted him; I mean he is called Prince of the Dammed for a reason.

That night I tried talking to Adam about it but he wouldn't even acknowledge the fact that I may know something he didn't. I swear sometimes his head was shoved so far up his ass!

Adam's POV

We hadn't had to deal with any rouges since we moved and needless to say I was a bit uneasy when they randomly showed up looking for my nieces and nephews and then some of them even became life mates! I wasn't a happy camper, but who am I to question the fates? They did lead me to Grace all those years ago. Speaking of Grace she wasn't making this any easier. That night she came into our room stark raving mad. If you have yet to experience an extremely pissed off fairy consider yourself lucky.

The first time I saw Grace mad I thought it was kinda cute at first; she turned all red and her voice went up an octave, but the cute façade was quickly shattered. She began to get so heated that she actually caught fire. Although she wasn't burned I can't say the same for the door she set on fire or the hole she burned in the wall. Since then we had all been very careful not to piss her off.  When a fairy is angry they tend to do some serious damage. They had control over the elements so if one were to become angry enough it could literally cause a tornado, wildfire, or something else of that nature.