Chapter 7

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes. I blink away the sleep that lingered. A cup of coffee sat next to my hospital bed. I pick it up and take a sip. It had to be fresh because it was still hot. I take another sip, when Celyn comes in. "Did you bring me the coffee? It was sitting here and I was thirsty so I took it," I tell her.

 "Yeah it was for you. I figured you needed it. Did you meet Kyra?" Celyn asked.

 "Yeah. She is actually related to me. She was my younger sister.  Kyra wouldn't remember because, when you get admitted to the asylum, your family members get their memories wiped. All traces of you are gone. It's one of the ways that the asylum is so secret. Everyone knows it exists but no one knows if they know someone who was admitted in. When I was admitted for my homicidal tendencies, it was because I almost killed my parents and Ky. She won't remember though, which is good," I tell her.

  "Oh well that's nice. Yeah, I remember walking up to my parents and them not remembering me. Now I know why. Thanks for telling me. So, I would have never guessed that she was your sister though. You don't look alike at all. It surprises me," Celyn tells me.

 "She has the same blonde hair that I do. She has blue eyes where I have green now. I couldn't help but think that she turned out to be really pretty. I just told her what I did to block out the visions. She seemed happy after I told her that," I tell Celyn about Ky.

  "I think you are ok now. Are you going to be released out of the infirmary?" Celyn asks me.

  "I hope so. I feel better. I need to be there for you guys," I say as she walks out of my little cubicle. I wait for lunch to be delivered to me. Soon, a plate of steaming hot food was placed on my side table. I grab the food and devour it.  Dr. Williams walks in as I finish up my plate of food.

  "Hungry? It looks like you were," she says after I finish eating. I look at her as I wipe my face with the napkin.

  "I missed breakfast, so I deserve to eat more. What do you want with me?" I ask her.

  "I just wanted to tell you that you are released from the infirmary," Dr. Williams tells me. I sigh in relief. I was tired of  seeing the walls of the infirmary. I felt stronger today. She walks away as I get up and change into a pair of sweats and a shirt. If I'm going to live here, then I might as well be comfortable. I walk back to my room and see Celyn sitting there reading her book. I sit down on my bed. I pull out my iPod and put my music in. I feel happy. It isn't so bad this time around. Ross isn't bullying me. I am actually respected. I keep the other voice hidden. I don't listen. I have an actual purpose this time. Then, it was actually time for dinner. I was prepared to redeem myself.

(A/N- Hi guys! I'm actually updating daily again. I'll try to stay on this pattern. I'm happy that I got this chapter updated. Sorry again that it is so short. I will try later to make the following chapters longer. Maybe two or three pages long. ;) I'm excited for the next chapter. Maybe I'll treat you guys to another. Love you guys!)