5~ Yeah Alright

**BRADLEY**

"Are you sure about this?" I asked cautiously as me and Con trekked towards the sports field.

He grinned widely and fiddled with his thumbs, "Of course I am, this is a great opportunity to make friends, Brad."

I stopped walking and pouted, "B-But I don't want any more friends.."

Connor rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand, tugging me along by it, "C'mon, it's probably already started."

We walked up to the sports field hand in hand, the two teams were warning up and doing stretches. Me and Con sat down on the damp grass beside the playing field, it was slightly chilly but I didn't mind.

I spotted James come jogging over, he stopped and sat down with us, panting slightly.

"Shouldn't you be warming up?" I asked, scanning the field for Tristan.

James nodded and licked his dry lips, "Yeah, I have no idea where Tristan is though, last lesson ended ten minutes ago."

Our schools team were wearing red sports kit whereas the other team were in blue, there was no sign of Tris anywhere.

I gave James a concerned glance, but his gaze was fixed on Connor who was awkwardly picking the grass.

"James!" Tristan's familiar voice boomed across the pitch.

He sprinted over with his blonde hair flying in the wind, he stopped and smiled at me and Connor.

"Where've you been?" James asked Tris as he got to his feet.

"My English teacher wanted me to stay behind for a minute." He shrugged and tugged on James' arm, "C'mon."

As they ran off I noticed Connor was frowning.

"What's up?" I asked him.

He was glaring at Tristan suspiciously, "Tris said our English teacher wanted him to stay behind right?"

I nodded slowly.

"We didn't even have English that lesson, he's lying." Connor stated.

I stared at Connor in confusion, his brows were furrowed as if he was in deep thought.

"Why would he lie about that?" I muttered.

Connor shrugged, "I don't know, I don't trust Tristan."

His gaze moved to James.

"Oh." Was all I could say, he seemed pretty passionate with his distaste towards Tris, I just didn't know why.

We watched them play for an hour or so, it wasn't terribly boring but it wasn't exactly exhilarating either. Tris would occasionally shoot me a wink if he was running past, much to Connor's dissaproval. They ended up winning the game and after they had a team photo a very sweaty Tristan and James came wandering over.

"You guys did awesome!" Con beamed at James, completely ignoring Tris.

"Thanks," James blushed and ran a hand through his messy dirty blonde quiff.

Tristan's hair had fallen completely flat, I dangled into his eyes so he had to keep flicking it backwards.

Suddenly thunder clapped and rain started pouring down, I pulled my hoody tighter over my school shirt.

"Oh my god!" Tristan moaned, literally moaned and opened his arms while looking up at the sky.

I guessed the cold rain felt good against their sweaty bodies, because moments later James started doing it to.

"Are you still coming back to mine?" I asked Connor.

He nodded, "I guess we're walking in the rain then, eh?"

Tristan suddenly turned to face us, "I can give you a lift."

Connor gave Tris a suspicious glare whereas I smiled warmly, "Thank you so much."

All four of us walked to Tristan's car at the front of school, James was about to sit in the passenger seat before Tristan stopped him, "Nuh-uh Jems, let one of our guests ride shotgun, Bradley?"

I gladly took Tristan's offer and plopped in the passenger seat beside him, "Thanks."

I turned around to see Connor and James sat beside eachother in the backseat, I winked at Connor sneakily.

"Are you sure you two aren't dating?" Tristan snorted.

Oh, I guess it wasn't a sneaky wink.

"We aren't." Connor muttered, sounding irritated. Why did he hate Tris so much?

The blonde simply rolled his eyes, "Yeah alright."

I have Tristan directions to my house, the car ride was calm and content, the rain helped the soothing atmosphere.

"Uh- thanks." I smiled sheepishly at Tristan as me and Connor got out of the car.

"Anytime, babe." Tris winked as he drove off.

Connor grumbled and grabbed my hand, dragging me inside by it. As much as Connor didn't like Trisran, I did.

This was so short omg im sorry:(
I just needed to get the point across that Con doesn't like tris bc he lies alot
Thoughts on the story so far? Any questions?
Please vote/comment/follow and I'll love you forever:)