9~ Fuckboy Jones

**JAMES**

The next day Tristan came running up to me in the corridor, I was on my way to find Connor- but Tristan seemed in a rush and panicked.

"What's up buttercup?" I questioned as he almost fell over while stopping beside me.

His blonde hair was messy and windswept and he was panting heavily, "Where's Brad?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and adjusted the strap on my backpack, "With Connor I assume, why?"

Tris looked around uneasily, "I just want to know where he is."

"Well I'm going to find Connor now if you want to come?" I suggested.

"N-No." He shook his head quickly, "I need a piss anyway."

I nodded, "Alright see you later."

I gave him a small wave as a left, the weird thing was that Tristan didn't go in the direction of the toilets, but instead he headed towards the lockers.

I shrugged it off and carried on walking, I was going to find Connor, wherever he was.

"JAMES!" A voice called.

It wasn't Tris, nor Brad, nor Connor.

"Hey Levi." I smiled as the brunette came over.

Levi was in the year below me, yet he acted as if he was the same age. Always throwing parties, getting with girls, he was the 'it' boy of his year, and the fact he was friends with me- the most popular boy in school made him even cooler.

But most people thought he was a fuckboy, all the girls he got with hated him afterwards, even the ones in my year.

"Guess what?" He grinned at me.

"You've got yourself into a committed relationship with a genuine girlfriend?" I joked.

Levi rolled his eyes with a smile, "As if. I'm actually throwing a party, tomorrow night."

Typical Levi.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I was wondering if you and Tris wanted to come? I've got girls bringing drink and condoms..." He winked, "It's gonna be a good night."

I laughed nervously, "I'll ask him, but I'm not sure if I wanna shag anyone, I'll have a drink though."

Levi groaned and nudged me playfully, "James you say that every time. It's almost as if you're a virgin or something."

I awkwardly fiddled with my hands, "I'm not a v-virgin."

He only chuckled.

Something occurred to me, "Hey Levi, can I being a couple more people?"

"Depends who, are they popular?" Levi didn't even realise how obnoxious he sounded.

"Yes." I lied.

He nodded with a grin, "Sure then, I wouldn't want any losers at one of my bashes."

Behind Levi I saw Brad and Connor slowly walking up the corridor, as if hesitant to approach me while Levi was there.

"Uh- we'll be there, see you later, Fuckboy Jones."

I strutted past Levi and over to Con and Brad.

I smiled as I approached.

"I just got you two invited to a popular party tomorrow night." I said.

I expected them to be happy, excited, or at least a little grateful. But their faces shown only horror and confusion.

"A party?" Brad grimaced.

I pouted, "Yeah, Levi Jones'."

"A-Are you going?" Connor smiled sheepishly.

I nodded, he grinned.

"And Tristan." I added, which made Connor frown.

I was about to ask Connor why he seemed so disapproving of Tris coming but the blonde himself appeared.

"What about me?" He asked.

"Me and you are taking Brad and Connor to Levi's party tomorrow night." I smirked at him.

Tristan's eyes lit up as they landed on Brad.

**BRADLEY**

Me and Connor were walking home, the air was cold and nippy so we were almost waddling down the street.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

Unknown:
You home yet?

Me:
no

I could feel Connor staring at me as I typed, so I stuffed my phone back into my pocket.

"Are you texting Tristan?" Con asked disapprovingly.

I shook my head, "No, why would you think that?"

He rolled his eyes, "The way you're smirking to yourself as you read the texts, and that stupid blush on your face."

I scoffed, "I'm just cold."

It was silent for a few minutes, just our feet shuffling along the pavement.

"Well?" Con pressed, "Who is it?"

"Unknown." I said under my breath, hoping he wouldn't hear.

"Tyrone?" Connor shrivelled his nose up, obviously confused.

"Nah." I couldn't help but giggle, "The person who leaves me the notes, they got my number and now they're texting me."

Connor cooed, "That's cute! Have you two sexted yet? Sent any nudes?"

I cackled.

"No! They've sent me a picture of their eye and that's it!" I chuckled.

We stopped outside my house.

"I'd rather you talk to Unknown than Tristan, Unknown obviously really likes you, and Tristan..." Connor trailed off.

"..Doesnt?" I finished warily.

Connor shrugged with a soft smile, "It's not that he doesn't like you, it's that he doesn't love you."

I sighed and looked down at my feet, I knew Tristan didn't like me. Tristan had everything, and what have I to offer him?

I said one last thing to Connor before I walked into my house--

"Well, maybe I'd rather speak to Tristan than Unknown."

HOLA HOES
I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE TWO MONTHS LOL BUT I AM BACK AND ALIVE AND I AM SO EXCITED FOR WAKE UP IN A WEEK!!
ALSO MADE IN THE AM AND SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD ARE THE FOOKIN BOMB
ALSO WHILE IVE BEEN GONE I SAW ONE DIRECTION LIVE AGAIN ON THE 12TH OF OCTOBER AND I GOT 5SOS TICKETS FOR NEXT YEAR!!
soz i know u guys don't care but yanoo

please vote/comment/follow and I will love you forever❤️❤️❤️