The Wife

The following weekend I say down with my sister Callie and we had to come up with some type of game plan. Trey was still staying quiet and no one wanted to call and check up on me. I mean fr someone that claimed to be a devoted father he was nowhere to be found and I wasn't under any circumstances going to be a single mom. So I made he first step by calling Try's manager demanding that I needed some money to help out with all of the baby stuff. Trey wasn't in the "right mindset" to talk to me but I checked his Instagram and Twitter and he was all over there with his monster kids and all these random video girls. However the one picture that pissed me off was the one with him and his baby momma. She had the audacity to bring some reason extra children to some dinner and he was there being the extraordinary father while I was stuck at my friends beach house wondering what to do with myself. For someone who claimed to love me and want me for the end of time I was starting to wonder how true he was to his word. I mean Trey shouldn't have flexed me as much as he did but no one could deny that we didn't have something special going on between us. I mean from the moment e met it felt like it was meant to be and then for him to do all of this crap was some utter and complete bullshit.

*flashback

Nicole, "toya come on. You need to get out of the house more. I don't understand why you're always up in the house doing nothing"

Me, "cause all you guys ever want to do is go to the club and I don't see what's so cool about that. I mean there just thirsty men looking for a one night stand and that's not what I'm looking for"

Nicole, "well it's not like you're going to find a man in here. What man is just going to appear and be your savior if you're always in the house"

Me, "I go out. I go to places where there are people that will truly appreciate me. I don't need to be shacking my ass for some random to feel good about myself"

Nicole, "no one is saying that you do. But it would be nice if you came one with us sometimes. It's your sisters birthday and she would like for you to come along. Does that sound like something that you could do?"

Me, "find but because if I don't go I'll never fear the end of this. Just don't expect me to be drinking all night and acting a fool"

Nicole, "why should we ever?"

I didn't get to dressed up for the night. Just a simple flirty tunic that fitted me to a tee and these cream heels. I bagel had on any makeup yet could see that j probably looked better than half of there girls in the club. My sister was flirting her way through VIP but it didn't look like anyone important on her standards was here. I decided to go to the bar to get something to drink and of course some random black dude was staring me down but not saying anything. I decided to play along for once and got a nice bottle of champagne sent to my sister courtesy of the man but something else kept on pulling me to him. I don't know if it was his smile or hair or just his amazing detailed face but I didn't feel the same after leaving the club. I told my sister about the mystery man and she just laughed in my face about how I would be so crazy that I was just falling for someone that I met in a club. Seeing as how I knew nothing about this dude it seemed like nothin would come from it but then I went out to dinner with my friend Dallas and happened to bump into the dude again. We had gone to Mr. Chow's and the waiter brought some wine tot eh table telling me that someone had payed for it. I looked around a bit confused and honestly concerned before the man came moved to me. My friend Dallas was freaking out because she immediately recognized him and wanted to know what was going on.

Man, "it seems like we were destined to meet again. I mean last time I didn't even get your name and you never came back to the club"

Me, "yeah. I'm not much of a party type. It's just not be scene for me but my friend seems to know you"

Man, "you seriously have no idea who I am?"

Me, "I mean you saying that should answer your own question. should I know you?"

Dallas, "toya are you crazy. You're speaking to Trey Woods. I mean the Trey Woods"

Me, "okay. Well hello Trey. It's nice to meet you and thanks for the wine I guess"

Trey, "now let's not get off on the wrong foot. I'm sorry. It's just that most people know who I am and either of they don't they're playing games wit me. It's just kind of rare that I meet someone who has no idea of me"

Me, "well it looks like it's your lucky day. Now how should I thank you for the wine?"

Trey, "go on a date with me. I'm sure that we'll have fun with each other"

Me, "oh I can't date you. You see from what I've just been informed about you, it seems like you're up there on the celeb ladder and that means a of complicated relationships. I don't do that"

Trey, "well it seems like today is you're lucky day cause I'm not into complicated things. Just go on one date with me and then if you don't like me or aren't feeling the whole thing then you need have to talk to me but I'm not going away until you say yes"

Me, "are you one that's only known to hear yes from girls that are with you, cause I'm telling you right now that's not going to fly with me"

Trey, "good. I like a girl that knows how to stand up for what she wants and can put me in my place real fast. Now what about this date?"

Me, "how about next weekend?"

Trey, "I have a show in Vegas but how about you come out with me and my boys. You can hang with them or not if your don't and then after we can go out. I mean Vegas has loads of nice places to eat"

Me, "I don't know. You seem like a good guy but I'm not down with the whole me and the whole crew thing. I may not know you personally but I know how entertainers can be and I'm not here for you and all your friends"

Trey, "damn at least you always talk about your mind and I can be about that. Listen me and my boys aren't going to want to hang bang you or anything like that. If it makes you feel better you can bring a friend or two and we can all hang out and have a group dinner. I don't want you to feel trapped or uncomfortable"

Dallas, "I'm always down for a trip to Vegas. You know I can't resist those slot machines and with a free flight and food I would be more than happy to be the chaperone for this whole dinner"

Trey, "that's fine with me. I'm all. About having a good time and enjoying while you can. Come to the show and have a good time. See if it's something you could enjoy and then we can go from there. Is that something you can do for me?"

Me, "okay. I mean it is a free trip and you seem like a decent person who status to his word"

We probably dated for a month after that before he popped the question. At first I thought he was joking but then he showed me the ring and I nearly died. It was amazing and it felt like heaven. I mean everyone was just coming out of nowhere trying
To take us down but he always has my back and I had his. The one person always on attack was that stupid ass baby mother of his and those annoying kids. I mean the boys were okay because they didn't much care but those two girls were terrors. They just always wanted to remind me that I was some type of replacement or something. It never made sense to me and trey never called them out on it but at least they were gone and I could just live my life now. This baby was going to have a father and no matter how much Trey wanted to play games he would pay for this.