The Side Chick

I had somehow found myself sticking around to hang out with Adrian and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. After the first night of just straight out talking he had given me space and hadn't made any moves on me. I hadn't talked to Trey since the plane ride over here but I saw some strange ass pics of him with his ex and I knew something wasn't right. She was on a whole other level of craziness now. The girl was only liking these pages of edits of her and Trey like come on.

That morning I was on a fucking forever ever ass hike with Adrian and his trainer Paulo. This dude looked like he came straight out of some max security prison but I didn't say anything and he never commented on anything when Adrian and I were talking. It was actually kind of strange because he was so quiet but this whole stay had been somewhat of a trip. Adrian wasn't the egotistical maniac that I knew. He actually listened and had calmed down a lot but I wasn't trying to start anything with him. As we walked up the trail all I hear is Adrian screaming trying to motivate me.

Adrian, "come on Aly I know you can do this. Move them legs. Come on"

"Adrian you know I hate when you call me that. You're the only person in the world that calls me that"

Adrian, "Ally move that ass. Pretend there's a million dollars on the top of the hill and I know you want it"

"Haha so funny. But that's not no real motivation. Tell me it's like my dream man whose open and loving and willing to communicate, then I'll run"

Adrian, "so what you're saying is that you want me at the top of the hill. Okay. I can make that happen"

"Adrian don't play yourself"

When we got to the top I had to like sit down and take it all in. I mean other than the fact that we were in the middle of the desert nowhere it was kind of relaxing. I took a couple of pictures and actually got Adrian in a couple, plus Paolo, who looked like a creep. Once we made it back to the house lunch was waiting and I was starving. It just so happened that we were eating udon noodles which were my favorite and Adrian had his chef come and hand make sushi for us.

"Adrian you have me on these never ending hikes but then you want me to eat until I'm dead. I can't live like this. You're going to have me all over the place"

Adrian, "I just wanted to say thanks for coming out here. It's been fun and I know you have been taking the time out of your day and crazy life to check on me and I just wanted to say thank you"

"Is this like some way of telling me that you want me to leave or something? It sounds like you're kicking me out"

Adrian, "you know you're welcome to stay as long as you want but I have some charity work that I'm doing and I'm going to be out of the country for a bit. Just tell me what you want to do"

"Where are you heading too?"

Adrian, "Belize and maybe Nicaragua. You know there's a couple schools I have down there. I like to go and check on them and surprise the students, plus I check on the teachers and see if they are still work as hard as they first did"

"That's cool. You know if it wouldn't be to much would you mind if I came along. This actually sounds like a sweet idea and I haven't seen you in this guardian role in a long time"

Adrian, "you know eventually I had to grow up and learn from my mistakes. I don't want to drag up anything from the past cause it wasn't easy on any of us but it made me more appreciative of my life and how much I can give to the world"

"Well thank God for that. You know life is about learning from the past and making a better future. I can see that you have clearly done that and I'm proud of you and know that your future is beyond bright"